Um so im keith

Lance's POV

     As the chime rang for the door I looked up to see a girl with flawless chocolate skin and snow hair. I saw her walk up to the table with the hottie and pidge at it. They hung out and talked for a bit when another smoking hot babe with a white fluff and a scar on his nose walked in looking around a bit before being called over to the table by the girl with snow hair.
   "Lance! Order up!" I walked up to the window and grabbed the drinks from Hunk. As I was walking over I was getting really nervous to meat these people that pidge for SOME REASON kept a secret.
     I finally got there and was greeted by pidges devil grin. "Oh hey lance I don't think you've met these beans before!" She said with enthusiasm. "Oh yeah I didn't introduce myself at the register!" Said the one that walked in first. "Um so I'm keith," he said with a small smile, "this is shiro and Allura." Keith said while gesturing to the other two gorgeous people. "H-hi I'm lance!" Shit my stupid stuttering! I thought. I gave them there drinks and walked away with huge blush.

Keith's POV

     As lance left I remembered that Carlos wanted me to talk to lance about the tattoo he's wants. Apparently he's been bugging Carlos about it.
     After talking to shiro about what design he wants for another one of his many tattoos. I said bye to shiro and Allura as they left for another date. Then I said bye to pidge as I walked over to the cash register to ask when I could meet with him to talk about the tattoo.
   "Hey lance?" I asked looking down at him in the chair next to the register. He shot up from the chair dropping his comic and almost hitting me. "Woah! Dude chill" I said jumping back before getting hit. "Oh hey Keith what's up?" He asked after calming down a bit. "You're brother said you wanted to get a tattoo and I wanted to maybe see if we could meet some time to talk over the design" I said getting my phone out to add the date to my calender. "Oh yeah! That would be great! How does the Tuesday after next week sound?" I nodded and put it in my calender. "Hey here's my number. You can text me the rest of the details later sound good?" He asked. "Sure sounds good cya later lance!" I said walking to the door after taking the slip of paper with his number on it. "Ok cya!" He yelled back making me laugh at how he sounded like a 9 year old waving by to there parents going into school.
God he was like a goddess with his beautiful brown hair and tan skin. NO GAY THOUGHTS!!
   I scolded myself as I walked across the street to the shop.