Oh hey

Keith POV
I was on my way to work when I got a text from my brother.

🏃‍♂️dipshit🏃‍♂️
Dipshit: hey man wanna meat at the cafe across from the parlor to talk about my new tattoo?

Gayday: sure I'll meat you there in 20.

Dipshit: k cya

Gayday: cya

Perfect! I have a reason to get a vanilla bean frap! I thought changing my direction to start walking to the cafe.
I was walking in the door not even looking up from Instagram when I heard someone yell. I recognized the voice to be pidges. I look up and saw that someone had almost dropped at least 10 cinnamon roles.
I looked at the person and saw that it was a new kid in the cafe. I walked over to pidge who was sitting in a booth glaring at the Cuban kid. "Hey pidge what's up?" I said sitting in the booth across from them. "Oh hey keithyboy hows the shop doin?" They asked now paying attention to me. "Good I guess but what happened with the new kid?" I said looking over at the new one. The longer I looked at him the more I recognized about him. Oh! He's Carlos's little brother! I thought. Pidge looked at me then him then there eyes widen. "Oh! Nothing happened!" They said with a devilish grin. "Ok? Um I'm gonna go order" I said getting up.
I walked over and stood there on my phone until the guy noticed me. "O-oh hi w-what would y-you like?" He asked. "Hello I would like the vanilla bean frap and a black coffee for my brother also are you Carlos's little brother lance?" I said with a smile. He seemed to turn pink and look shocked at the same time. "Uh y-yeah I'm C-Carlos's brother" lance said. "Oh cool tell him I said hi the last time he came in for a tattoo was like a month ago!" I said smiling even bigger now looking up from my phone. "Oh cool I-I'll say y-you said hi" Lance said finally putting in my order.
He gave me my receipt and I said thank you walking over to pidge again and sitting down. Then the door bell rang and I looked over to see my brothers girlfriend walk in. "Oh hey Allura!" I said waving for her to come over. "Oh hey Keith are you waiting for shiro?" She said sitting next to pidge. "Yeah we're supposed to meet to talk about his next tattoo" I said checking my phone. I had gotten a message from shiro that he was 5 minutes away.