Wish It Wasn't You

Out of everyone it had to be you.  The one who had to mess up my life. Gosh what did I ever do to you. Was it because I was better than? Or, that you just never liked me from the start. Between me and him it will always be dead to me. From the start, I should have put you aside. B now i understand that this was a lesson to be learned. That people like you shouldn't be in a world like this. Not when it's already messed up enough. At least to me, it burned.  Realizing that not only did I try making you go away but also attached to my feelings for you. It was a confusing roller coaster. Going back and forth into the same hole that we couldn't escape. And it all started in 6th grade. It was me and Callie and Dylan. The three of us it was perfect more than I could ask for. As a random boy appeared in our lunch table which made me said "I spoke too soon." Dylan then said "forgot to tell you guys that Justin here is my best friend." well that forcefully made us include him in our random, weird group. Something I thought i wouldn't regret. But once again spoke too soon. At first, I was tempted to just say "let's just go off in our separate ways but seeing my best friend so happy that she was making new friends and being out of drama (like usual) made me wanna give this a chance. Wish I would of just not let her get too attached to them cause at the end she only made a cold stone heart with them. Justin didn't take too long for him to get close to both of us. Which only got me more furious. Through only a couple of weeks later into our 6th-grade year, he already turned everything upside down. Justin started an argument between me and Callie and through the way she asked out Callie. And Dylan kept saying that Justin had it hard for Callie. Which in my opinion I always thought he was an accident waiting to happen.  Not just labeling him anything but people well..rumors has it said that he is better known than a player, a gold digger, and not to mention a cheater to. Personally I never thought that he was that type of person but the more i started seeing how much of a jerk he can be especially around girls. That's where our real story begins with that piece of trash. After my best friend rejected him. Soon enough he liked me and eventually called that love. I never bought it. I just didn't feel like I could trust him in that way. Sure Justin had a way of making us girls feel special and see that we could trust him tell him everything and worse end up liking him.  My big mistake was that all of that was true and feel into his trap. My feelings for him were either pure or trapped in a fantasy.  Justin did ask me out mulpile times but I always played a game with him cause I wanted to see that if I wasn't the next broken hearted girl  by him. But soon enough I thought that may of changed....