Chapter 2

Your POV:

You had finally returned from the tea shop, and you had ordered another one to take with you on the way home. It was not a mistake to go there, it was probably one of the best tea shops you had ever been to, and you knew that the three of you would now frequent the place often.

You took another sip of the sweet drink, humming as you turned yet another page of Warrant: Volume III.

*flashback to the tea shop*

"So have you guys seen the new transfer student yet? I heard he's totally attractive." Yuri gushed.

"Lies and slander," Soyeon muttered. "He's got the mental capacity of a retarded goldfish."

You laughed nervously, knowing their reaction to your next statement. "Well...I know someone who's attractive and intelligent."

They both groaned.

I grinned. "You guys set yourself up for that one."

Soyeon rolled her eyes.

"Y/N, as much as I wish they did, fictional characters don't count. I'm starting to think this obsession has gone a little too far."

You gasped, pretending to be offended, then reached into your bag, pretended to cover the book's ears.

"Don't worry baby, she didn't mean it." You reassured it, while Yuri and Soyeon looked on in half-disbelief, half worry.

"Y/N...you know what you look like right now...right?"

You stopped for a sec, and concluded that maybe rocking a book back and forth and muttering to it was not the most socially acceptable thing to do in public, and so quickly stuffed it away again. Awkwardly meeting eyes with the bartender who looked vaguely weirded out.

Unfortunately, he was also attractive, so you were even more embarrassed and quickly hid your face to cover the red in your ears.

You remember avoiding his gaze even as the three of you left the shop, while Yuri beamed and waved goodbye to him. "Bye Jin!" She yelled excitedly, and you had assumed she was just being friendly, it wasn't out of the ordinary, but later found out he was her cousin, and had recommended the place to her.

Darn. Now I'll probably have to face him again someday.

Then the three of you had split ways, going to your own respective houses.

*present*

Putting you where you are now.

Walking down the sidewalk, sipping milk tea, and weirdly giggling at some witty remark Jeon Jungkook had just made.

Why is he so perfect. You thought dreamily, no matter how many times you read it, it never got old.

You had surpassed the level of normal fan girl, your father even once jokingly asking if you wanted to see a psychiatrist about the obsession. You sometimes thought about how extreme you had gotten, but quickly brushed it aside every time. There was no way you could stop now.

And so, you continued happily on your way home.

You had no idea that there was someone else watching you.

From the least likely of places.