Chapter 8

Princess? Jungkook thought, enraged.

Who was this 'Seokie' to come prancing in here, calling his Y/n "princess"

While you were completely oblivious to the whirlwind going on in Jungkook's mind, Yuri was watching the whole scene with an evil smirk on her face, knowing exactly what was happening.

I better go get some peanut butter for this jelly boy. She thought gleefully, before deciding to instead push Jungkook a little more. 

Just to mess with him.

Just a little bit.

"My darling brother, your princess seems to be a little overwhelmed by a few events that happened today, why don't you help her destress?"

Jungkook choked.

"Oh," the red-haired boy widened his eyes, before beaming so bright it hurt Jungkook's eyes. "Of course!"

He then met Jungkook's bewildered, furious gaze, and furrowed his eyebrows. "But who's this?" He asked.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, who are you?" Jungkook growled.

A little confused at the animosity radiating off of this random kid in his house, Hoseok answered. "Jung Hoseok, Yuri over there is my sister, if you didn't already know."

Jungkook tensed even more. He'd heard of this trope a million times. Her best friend's older brother? It didn't get more cliche than that, and this Hoseok was practically all over her. 

In reality Hoseok just had his hands loosely around your shoulders.

Also, in reality, Hoseok had a very loving, also lowkey possessive boyfriend. 

Jungkook didn't know that though. 

Unfortunately for him. And Hoseok. And you. 

Yuri, however, found it hilarious. This was easily the most entertaining thing that had happened all month. If not year.

At Jungkook's lack of an answer, Hoseok coughed awkardly, opting to turn back to you. 

His bright smile returned to his face. And he carefully smoothed your hair behind your ears. "So what do you wanna do then, princess?"

Yuri nearly died laughing watching Jungkook's expression. It was so painfully obvious how angry he was right now. 

You, however, had now remembered your original intent in coming here. You needed to find a place for Jungkook to stay.

"Actually Hoseok, could I talk to you about something?"

He furrowed his eyebrows slightly, before nodding. "Sure! We can talk in my room!"

Jungkook was sure the man had put an emphasis on 'talk'. 

He immediately shot out of his seat, a harsh "No." ripping its way out of his throat. 

Everyone's head shot over to him in surprise, and he stalked over to you, yanking you away from the bewildered redhead. 

"We're leaving." He growled. 

You widened your eyes, completely confused, before you remembered something. Jungkook had literally jumped out of a book to be with you. He liked you. That fact had not hit you hard enough before, but it was practically pummeling you now. The Jeon Jungkook, the absolute center of all of your love and affection and fangirling, had a crush on you. 

Internal screaming activated.

This, of course, explained the current situation. Understanding washed over you as you took in his tense body position, hand wrapped protectively around your arm, and absolutely burning eyes.