Chapter 4

It was a peaceful day in the city.

Everything was calm and quiet, the only noises the sounds of people waking up and getting ready for the day, and a few cars driving down the otherwise quiet streets.

At least, it was.

Everything was ruined by an ear-piercing shriek echoing throughout the entire neighborhood. Coming...from you.

You were standing up on your bed, armed with two pillows, and watching the scene before you in horror.

There was a man in your bedroom.

To reiterate, there. Was. A. Man. In. Your. Bedroom.

"Eeeeeaaaaahhhh!" You screamed again, before launching yourself at him, pillows raised above your head.

You had only one mission. Destroy this unidentified creature.

His eyes had only widened comically in horror, a shocked look taking over his face, and if you hadn't been in the situation you were in, you probably would have laughed.

You landed on him, successfully knocking him over, before proceeding to pummel him with your pillows.

He'd now regained enough sense to at least block his (admittedly pretty) face from your attack.

"Ow!" He yelled. "You crazy girl, what are you doing?"

"How did you get into my room!" You yelled, still hitting him, even though your arms were getting tired. "Why are you in my room?! Actually, who the heck even are you?!"

You were still sitting on him, straddling his chest as you pummeled him, and he growled as he finally had enough. The unknown man grabbed your wrists, stopping their movement, before twisting the two of you around so that somehow you were now on the bottom. He had both your arms pinned with his hands, and pinned your legs down with his own while you lashed out, trying to get free.

Your position wasn't lost on you, and to say you were freaked out was an understatement.

Oh my gosh. I haven't even had my first kiss yet. I've never even been on a date! I refuse to have my innocence taken away like this. It doesn't matter how hot he is! You know what's hot? Consent!

An idea struck your mind and you immediately relaxed all your muscles, and he seemed relieved, letting you go a little bit.

"Now, that wasn't so hard was it? Now how about we-"

He was cut off as you started thrashing even harder than you had been before. Your head moving wildly from side to side to try and bite him.

"What the f-CALM DOWN I'M NOT HERE TO HURT YOU."

He completely dropped his body weight onto you, pinning you down completely, and preventing your already exhausted body from moving.

Your head was turned to the side as his cheek rested on yours as you glared at the wall. "Isn't that what they always say?"

"Listen, you absolute banshee, the only one out of the two of us getting attacked here, is me, if you haven't noticed. Now, can I trust to to behave like a civilized person and listen to what I have to say? Or will we have to stay like this."

You were silent for a moment. "Let me go and we'll see."

He sighed. "I know that means you're just going to resume your attack as soon as I let go, I'm not an idiot, Y/n. But it's fine, I can stay here aaalll day."

You felt him smirk as the little twerp snuggled into you more. "It's really quite comfortable."

You decided to ignore that, even though the fire already running through your veins flared up even more.

"Who are you, and how the heck do you know my name? How did you get in here? Why are you in here? Are you a pervert? A stalker?" You gasped, "are you a yandere?"

He wrinkled his nose. "What the heck is a yan-you know what, never mind. I'll answer your questions, and you're going to listen, okay?"

"Well it's not like I have much of a choice do I," you mumbled.

"What was that, Y/n?" He asked, a hint of a threat in his voice.

"Nothing..." you muttered, still annoyed that this gigantic dude had pinned to the ground with his body weight only. Do I need to start working out? You wondered idly. I wonder how strong I would be physically able to get. Enough to throw dudes who break into my room and pin me to the floor off of me?

"—and that's how I ended up here."

You blinked, staring at the wall (since you couldn't look anywhere else). "Ummm..." you trailed off, and he sighed.

"You weren't paying attention were you." You grinned sheepishly and you could actually feel him clench his jaw.

"Okay, let's start from the very beginning. And let's do it like civilized people this time, okay? Can you handle that?"

You growled at his condescending tone. "Of course I can, now get off of me so I can go sit down and listen to your stupid story."

———
A/N:

End of hiatus, I guess.