Chapter two/ The match

Coming out of my daze I feel my sisters eyes bore into me “Mitsuki don’t take me lightly I am still older and wiser than you” I smirked “then why does father see to me as the next clan leader hmm?” that seem to hit her perfectly as she flinched her comrade turned and yelled aggressively “Hey you have some nerve remember this is your older sister and you should show her the respect of an older sister!” I frown and shook my head “your…annoying” the boy flinched as I gave him the look that made people stand rigid and stiff the look that ended a battle before it began. “I wouldn’t mess with Mitsuki she has been hiding in the shadows for too long you will regret every fighting her!” Akira intervened his eyes wide as he pointed at Miyuki’s teammate. “Hey YOU MIYUKI-SAMA WILL SHOW YOU AND MITSUKI THAT SHE HAS JUST BEEN TAKEN LIGHTLY THIS WHOLE TIME HER TRUE POWERS ARE FAR BEYOND YOUR LEVEL” he stopped and took an exhausted breath waiting to see my expression. I began to chuckle loudly “That’s funny, by the way Mitsuki-sama to you unless you want me to beat you for her!” Hiroomi growled. It wasn’t often when Hiroomi got mad or even spoke to anyone besides Akira and I, this was to show that he was especially mad.

“I’ve heard enough time to prove your points”a voice echoed through the dome room. “Otou-san!” Miyuki and I said in unison, he had heard everything, “now time to fight!” a boy announced standing by fathers side.

As my teammates gave me the last drops of hope I stood in the third ring of the domed arena. Miyuki stood opposite of me, as the boy stood in the middle of the dome “alright I am Takahashi Kyoka I will be watching over this fight remember this is a fight for position an seats of power, not just that but clan and ones self pride, so I am expecting each of you to go all out! Things that are prohibited comrades may not give assistance and challengers may not destroy large pieces of land. Either than that you are encouraged to use nin, gen, and taijutsu, kekkie genkais are also well saught apon. Now any questions?” Miyuki spoke solemnly “what if one is to resort onto killing another-“ father grunted “ –that wont be possible” Miyuki looked at him her eyes angry as she looked down. “Alright let the match begin!”

Miyuki immediantly began to make handsigns “flower heaven jutsu!” flowers quicly swarmed all around me but I smirked and made the sign of the horse “substitution”. Miyuki grunted as she tried taijutsu her kicks were to ragged and her punches lacked strength. I smirked as I simply evaded each attack with a low chuckle she frown and began to do ninjutsu “ninbo forest gunk” the ground under my feet began to feel soft as I began to fall through I rolled my eyes what a simple jutsu this was probably a D level jutsu nothing special. I through my Kunai towards her she barley dodged as she smirked “nice try” I smiled oh I wasn’t trying to hit you” I quickly teleported to the place of my kunai I stood behind her smirking “now this isn’t fun isn’t it? Show me what else you got” she swallowed as she exclaimed “That’s it this jutsu will defiantly get you! Nimbo mud dragon I frowned this jutsu was atleast B ranked, no matter I was S-ranked. I quickly made hand signs “ninja art earth wall!” the ground of the dome quickly stood up creating a strong wall that destroyed the dragon sucking its chakra. “Alright sis now its my turn!” “Ninbo earth formation dozu 9!” I ran around the perimeter of the arena making handsigns as I went wit each one I had activated one of the nine earth formations soon Miyuki was trapped surrounded by earth clones, summoned animals and worst of mirrors images of her helpless close to dead.

Miyuki began to cry out as she shielded her head with arms I smirked “disappointing” the earth underneath her feet got soft as it quickly hardened having her trapped in place the earth clone quickly summoned kunai’s and shurikans with my summoning arm bands. “Ka!” I screamed as my clones all through at once, I heard a gasp Miyuki’s teammates amazed and scared with my skill. Miyuki was punctured every where except vital organs I smirked “two summoning ground wolves” the wolves dug there way underground as they slammed into Miyuki one at a time. “three” I smirked ‘”too easy- earth prison!” “KA!”. And like that it was all over Miyuki’s battered body fell to the grown as the creatures and clones I had summoned diminished into the ground.