Chapter seven / Ummm....team Seven?

Soon enough I heard a loud yell “THE CHUNIN EXAMS! ARE SO CLOSE” we all turned to see a blondie with an orange jump suite run around screaming the phrase over and over again. Akira finally couldn’t take it anymore as he tripped the boy “hey may you please stop repeating that obvious statement over and over again!”. The kid shook his head “no way the chunin exams are too close!” Akira shook his head in annoyance “yes I know my team and I are entering tomorrow as well please let us relax today”. But the kid seemed to not care “NO THE CHUNIN EXAMS ARE SO CLOSE! BELIEVE IT!” Akira got really mad and was about to punch him but Hiroomi did an transportation jutsu stopping the fist, two people quickly came from the trees and stood infront of the boy “Naruto already causing trouble!” a girl with pink hair exclaimed. The girl frowned apologetically at Hiroomi “sorry about Naruto he goes out looking for trouble” the boy supposed to be Naruto exclaimed “I AM NOT!”. “Never mind that” Hiroomi stated “please tell your friend to stay quiet our Princess is relaxing after a very long trip to your village”. “WHERE?” Naruto exclaimed “there” Akira pointed at me as I smiled softly and waved at them. “Ahhhhhhhhhh pretty!” Naruto murmured as his eyes turned into hearts, the boy that stood next to the pinkiette, face turned beat red as he looked down, the girl just smiled and waved back.

I slowly got up slipping on my slippers as I walked towards them “hello I am Takahashi Mitsuki very nice to meet you” I said in my softest most angelic voice that I could. The boys even Akira and Hiroomi turned and smiled at my cuteness. “My name is Naruto Uzumaki! Believe it!” I smiled and nodded towards the raven head “I am Sasuke Uchiha very nice to meet you Princess ” I smiled kindly “no need to call me Princess, Mitsuki will do quite fine” he flushed and nodded, “I am Sakura Haruno, very nice to meet you as well” I smiled at them and murmured “hope to see you next time as friends…not enemies” Sasuke flushed as he quickly intervened “what village are you from?” “The Village Hidden in the Stones-“ I answered interrupted by Akira “-we are called The Hidden Stones Takahashi team remember that” Sasuke nodded slowly as I giggled softly “alright I guess its goodbye for now” he nodded before Naruto spat “yeah maybe we can hang out sometime” I just smiled and was about to say something but Akira and Hiroomi quickly got in front of me shaking there hands and making there arms into a crossing mark. I just giggled and gave him a small nod, walking back to my little dock. I could hear Sasuke punch Naruto in the head while Sakura scolded him for being rude. I just smiled sweetly trying to suppress a giggle.

Sasuke POV

“Yeah maybe we can hang out sometime” I heard Naruto say I couldn’t help to think if she accepted his offer than I would see her as well and we could become closer…what I just met her and she’s from an different village, but I couldn’t help it she was like an angel sent from heaven. I saw her give Naruto and I smile and nod as she headed back to the dock. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I gave him a punch and Sakura basically screamed in our ears about being rude to royalty and women. It was getting dark and Sakura exclaimed “Lets go ask Kakashi sensei on who they are”, I gradually agreed as we headed towards the place we left Kakashi sensei.

“So do you know who she- I mean they are?” Sakura asked Kakashi sensei, he nodded slowly “They are the Hidden Stones Royal family team, consisting of Lord Aito’s daughter or future leader of the Takahashi clan. They are all so called S-ranked-“ “-S-RANKED NO WAY!” “well Naruto they aren’t specifically proven to be S-rank for all its worth they might just be academy student ranked, but that is most unlikely” “Is there anything special about there clan?” Sakura asked “well yes, for one they all posses the Takahashi seal, that is a seal that opens levels of attacks on an opponent depending on the person and rank either there are more seals or more level of attacks, most Takahashi posses one seal.” “What about the Main family?” I murmured remembering Mitsuki was apart of the Main family. “Well they are different they usually have 2-5 seals these seals on the other hand are different, what I heard were each seal is opened as the fight progresses like for instance Sasuke if you were to fight the Princess you would enter her seal of attack right when she fight you she will start off like any other ninja if you are especially of her disliking or just too much for her to handle she will trap you in her seal each level of the seal will drain massive amounts of your chakra, in the end being caught in the Takahashi seal is incredibly unfortunate the chances of escaping is probably one in a million” “Is that all?” “No not quite the Takahashi also posses amazing earth style jutsu’s and kekkei genkai’s, all of earth nature. Lady Mitsuki is said to be a proffesional” I swallowed harshly at the thought of that sweet face doing anything evil. “Is there any way to evade the Takahashi seal?” Sakura asked. Kakashi sighed “ well yes you have to take an enourmas amount of chakra away from the user to stop them from using the seal but once trapped in an seal I don’t think it is possible to exscape”. Sakura gasped “geez lets hope we stay on there good side like Mitsuki said” I nodded but I couldn’t forget that soft voice and sweet smile…

*********Sorry i did not edit but please bear with me ;-)***********