Chapter 5 / Tsuchikage's

“Come in” Tsuchikage said as we entered, he smiled and smirked slowly “so it’s the younger one?” Otou-san nodded “yes Mitsuki my younger daughter defeated Miyuki quite easily” Tsuchikage smiled widely and laughed “youth always beats out isn’t that right?” I smiled and bowed respectfully “Hai” he smiled slowly “aww are you calling me and old geezer?” I quickly sweat dropped “no no no no no defiantly not your powers are thousand times of youthfulness as of myself” he chuckled along with father at my nervousness. I puffed my cheeks out in annoyance, the lady standing next to Tsuchikage chuckled softly “you are very cute aren’t you!” my cheeks turned a shade of bright red “aah Arigato sis” she smiled and patted my head. “Alright Mitsuki since you were able to go through S-rank training at age 8 I think it would only be professional of me to assign you and your team on a special rank” I flushed in excitement we were already known probably everwhere but this I cant believe it! “You will be promoted to The Hidden Stones S-rank Takahashi team” my eyes grew big in aw as I ran up to the Tsuchikage and gave him a huge hug “Thank you so much!” he chuckled “that’s not it you will be the Stone villages prized team to enter the chunin exams in Konohagakure in The village Hidden in the Leaves…do you accept?” I smiled brightly “on behalf of my teammates and myself I fully accept this privilege! Thank you so much!” he smiled broadly the exams are in one week I expect you and your team to represent  us here in the Stone as a powerful and strong village” “alright you are dismissed and good luck Lady Mitsuki”.