#3

//Teenagers Gerard// Your friend is throwing a party and Gerard shows up. You try to impress him by changing your style

Your friend was throwing a party that you got dragged along to. Although you'd much rather be at home by yourself.

"Come on (y/n)" your friend called from the front door, "people are really starting to pile in, I need some help.

She was welcoming people at the door in her red, sleeveless tight dress which went perfectly with her preppy, head cheerleader personality.

In comparison to my old, grey hoodie and blue jeans. I walked stiffly down the stairs and froze as I seen Gerard walking in with half a cigarette in his hand casually looking about the room.

He made brief eye contact with you on the stairs and nodded as he walked off to join his friends.

"Wow (y/n)" your friend (y/f/n) hurried up to you in her black stiletto heels "how great is this?"

She continued to ramble on as you were staring over at Gerard who was lost in conversation and laughing away. She stopped and looked at you then followed your gaze over to Gerard.

"Oh" she said sympathetically " oh I see" she grabbed your arm and trailed you up to her room. " Now hunny I'm gonna make you sexy as hell."

Although her perky persona tired you quite a bit she was a great friend.

After only 30 minutes you looked in the mirror to see yourself in a short black mini skirt and matching black top and to go, a red leather jacket and black heels. Your hair was curled and your makeup done to perfection.

"Now hunny I don't see why you don't show them legs off more" your friend stated while fixing her makeup in the mirror. "Now lets get back to the party."

You followed behind her walking down the stairs and shuffled a little into the kitchen as you weren't use to the heels.

"(Y/n)?" You heard someone say "(y/n)(Y/l/n)"
You turned around to see Gerard wide eyed staring at you.
"Y-yeah" you managed to say
"You-you look amazing" he said looking you up and down while running a hand through his hair.
"Thank you, its not usually what I wear" you stated looking at the floor.
"No,no it isn't" he replied taking a sip of his drink "do you wanna dance?"
"Y-yeah sure"

You both danced for a while and you caught you best friend smiling at you from across the room. You then felt Gerard putting his arm around your waist and he leaned in and whispered,

"For the record, I think you're perfect the way you are."