#5

Danger Days Gerard//Gerard sneaks in through your bedroom window, drunk, after a night out.

It had been another sleepless night. Another boring Friday while all kids your age where out drinking and partying.

You were sitting in your room on your laptop doing nothing in particular when you heard a faint tap. You stopped what you were doing. You heard it again. You got up from your bed and started towards your window and the noice became louder and more frequent. To your surprise you see a figure at the bottom of you window prepared to throw what you presumed were stones.

"(Y/N)!" Shouted the figure.
You opened the window , "Gerard? What are you doing?"
"I'm coming up" he began making his way up to your window before you could argue.
He staggered into your room bringing the strong smell of alcohol and probably the smell of weed with him.

"God Gerard you're drunk," you whispered while holding him up. "My dads in the next room, behave."

Gerard collapsed onto your bed in a starfish shape.
"Jesus (Y/N) don't drink," he hiccuped and slowly began closing his eyes.

You were leaned again your dresser fiddling with your pyjama shorts.
"Are you wanting to stay?" You asked getting slightly annoyed as he's done this more than once.

"You're the best" he moaned getting into your blankets. He patted the space beside him gesturing you to come over.

You quietly made your way over smiling sheepishly.
"Gerard I-"
"Shh" he cut you off, "come here"
He pulled you in towards his chest gently placing his arm around you.

"I may be drunk but (Y/N)" his voice became low and raspy as if he sobered up for a brief moment. "You may possibly be the best goddamn thing thats ever happened to me, lying here is way better than being at some party and you're way more worth it than alcohol."

Your heart was beating loud and you breathing became uneven just listening to his voice made you feel safe and excited but scared and it was thrilling feeling all that for one person.

You felt him reach down and kiss you on the forehead and he then leant back and closed his eyes.

"God I'm so drunk" he whispered and just like that he was asleep. Holding you.