The Beginning

It had been a long Sunday. You had got back from your latest mission or task if you will. you were finally home and ready for bed. After you had eaten obviously. You had entered your kitchen  to grab a bite you saw your dad at the table doing paperwork for the office. Well his office while the others get blood on their hands your father fills in the paperwork.

"Hey Dad, How are you?" you said making your father raise his head and smile.

"I'm ok, but i need to talk to you" he said while placing his work to one side and you took your snake for the night to the table.

"What is it?" you said before stuffing your face.

"I want you to go to that School of Magic" he was silent and so where you.

You finished chewing before not so calmly saying "WHAT?!?! No i have a job and a good one i don't need to go to school!"

"It's for your job" he slid a folder in front of you, as you opened it he spoke again. " you have been requested by my close friend to protect his son he goes to that school" thats when you saw the schools name under your clients profile. " you going to this school will make things easier and don't worry you will still get missions for killing people" he continued.

You were mad. No you were pissed but its for your beloved job so you agreed. Your father said you were starting tomorrow he admitted he didn't want to tell you, as he was scared of your reaction. you went to bed and called it a night.

You woke up to your alarm. You took a shower and then put on light natural makeup and a simple combat outfit. It consisted of black boots. black tracksuit bottoms and a black tank top, for fun you put on your beloved leather black jacket. you put your hair in a high pony tail. you equipped yourself with a pistol and a knife(the knife is hidden in your boots). you had breakfast before getting in your car and memorising your clients profile.

"Jeon Jungkook" you muttered his name to yourself while looking at his picture. "This is gonna be a piece of cake".

New character profile

Name: Jeon Jungkook

Age: 17(he's 3 months older than you)

Information: son of a rich man that is friends with your father. he is powerful for his age and very strong for a person of his type on a scale of his spices strength hes on the higher end. He has 6 best friends and he is the youngest of the 7. They call themselves BTS. He sings for fun and gets into fights often.

Power:vampire speciality strength

authors note: all magical beings have an aspect of their magic that is added on or amplified. This is called a speciality. You have an add on and can control all the 4 elements and ice(just an add on to your insane amount of power). back to your story.

You arrived and got out the car. You had left the file with your driver so he could take it back home. You looked around and sighed. "welcome to hell you thought". Luckily for you your dad has close ties with the head teacher. She met up with you in the car park and she showed you around and gave you your timetable. she knows you work for your dad and she said you can leave for missions and your timetable was made by her to help your mission.

you were taken to your class and you gave an introduction. already you knew you had a few haters as a couple of girls gave you bitchy looks. You were unaffected as you were a killer and had looked in the eyes of murders and psychopaths. you were told to join 2  girls at the back.

As you walked up you saw Jeon Jungkook and his friends all sat together. YOU got to the 2 girls they smiled and introduced themselves. 

new character profiles

Names: Min Jihee and Park Yuna

Ages:both 18

Information: they are close friends and are very kind they they are very deadly they got the nickname double trouble as they kick ass when they fight together. they also accept you in their group the instant they meet you. You like them as they are funny. these two become your best/close friends. 

Powers: 

Jihee's: werewolf speciality amplified hearing(can hear anything within a radius but if trained well can increase this radius.

Yuna's: vampire speciality amplified sight(she can see things that are miles away) she is not able to change her speciality's range.

You click with the 2 girls instantly and you 3 enjoyed getting to know each other while warming up for the classes today as it was all combat training.

"You seem well prepared for a fight with the cloths your wearing and the fact you have a gun." Yuan pointed out

"oh yea and you can see my gun?" you replied

"only because it was slightly sticking out by a hair" she laughted

Jihee and i joined in with laughing.

The teacher asked one of the girls to come to the front and choose an opponent.  Yuna and Jihee said it was gonna be me and they were right she choose you. you put on a pretend worried expression. 

authors note: she isn't that important so i'm not going to give her a name or profile also while i am here an ability red witches have is the ability to detect what people are e.g. vampire, werewolf, witch also shapeshifters cloths don't change.

"you can back down if your not ready" she girl said cockily 

"no, i'll fight" you smirked to yourself she smelt like a witch a normal one they normally act all high and regal.

she didn't know about your real powers or the powers you pretend to have so she stood no chance . 

You both got into a position where your opposite each other. every one sat around the edge of the huge classroom. to be honest it was more like an Olympic stadium compared to the small training room your use to.

Everyone but Jihee and Yuna rooted for the girl that challenged me.

The teacher started the fight and she started an incantation. you put her by using your shape shifting powers to turn into her. she stopped and you still as her created a magic box using a normal witch spell but she doesn't know it's been crated as you made it invisible(without an incantation this proves you are a somewhat powerful witch as you used a spell without saying anything.)

"What happened cat caught your tong?" you said calmly "oh is it because i shifted into you?" you questioned.

"not at all" she said before continuing with her spell.

she tried to get you with a few weak blasts but you weren't having it so you made the box visible normal witches hate closed spaces. she was now in panic mode and started using more powerful spells that you avoided and counter attacked after a while you got very board and it was obvious you decided to end it.  You used you element controlling abilities to wrap her up in vines and then freeze the vines. She wasn't going anywhere. You smirked as she struggled to try and make a pointless attempt of an escape.  You removed the magic box before dealing her a final attack to finish her which was a fire ball mixed with wind and ice. the vines disappeared and she fell to the ground in pain.

"Next choose an opponent you have a chance of beating witch" you turned before walking to sit with Jihee and Yuna and said "also make sure you don't assume the new kids are weak in my case i work for a company and have already had a lot of training with professionals. i have stared death in the face and killed. what have you done? throw glitter at people and assumed you were amazing" you said then sat down. you beat her in battle the applied salt to her wounds by insulting her. 

Today was fun kind-of you thought. you noticed you had jungkook's attention. 

authors note: thank you for reading this first official part of this story stay tuned for the next part xxx