class partner

3 WEEK TIME SKIP

Its been 3 weeks since you had started at this school and you have been watching out for jungkook at school you would stop pointless fights that aren't combat training. outside of school you would use your shape shifting magic to turn yourself into someone else so you don't draw attention to yourself. You would act like a kind bystander that helps him out.

Jungkook had been noticing you more and more at school as you were known for being in your dads company and being very powerful and a skilled at combat. you didn't want to get close to jungkook as you knew it may be a problem. However that didn't stop the teacher from making you partners. Everyone had to work with their partner to lean more and improve their skills. You took it as an opportunity to help him gain a better defence tactic. 

you were in a gym with Jungkook it was just you two and he was practising blocking.   

"you're not fast enough" you said noticing he is being slow.

"why do i need to improve my defensive moves when i have increased strength?"

" what if you were against someone more powerful, stronger faster? using strength isn't always the answer." you replied

he pull a face before saying "says you you always use your power and abilities" 

"that's because i'm good at enemy analysis i know when to and not use defensive as my strategy" you say and go over to him "besides i'm already i high level assassin in my dad's company you are just a student."

"tell me what it's like on missions"

"fine but you have to keep practising" 

You told him everything he wanted to know and you let your wall of work down and you two were getting along as friends. That wasn't good you hoped you could be professional. 

ONE WEEK LATER

You and jungkook were training together. The teacher liked how much his partner work worked so he said everyone was permanently going be in their partners. this meant you would be around Jungkook a lot. So you had to try and not slip up. Not only are you spending time together as partners you two had actually become friends. 

BTS, you, jihee and yuna hang out together a lot as you are all friends. 

Authors Note: This is just a short part to give information for the next part. also i have another story in the making it's a summer camp i don't know when i will be putting out the first part. i also think that this sires won't be that long. let me know your thoughts. Thank you for reading this part xxxx