The Slip Up!

Jungkook and you becoming friends made it easier to stop fights he was in within school. However you had to watch him outside of school and that became difficult. He began to wonder why strangers keep helping him out. 

You were in another disguise following Jungkook. You noticed jungkook was looking around more. The night continued and Jungkook was having fun with his boys.

You got distracted as a pervy guy came up to you as the thought the girl you had shape shifted into was good looking. It took you 10 minuets to get rid of the guy.  That's when you noticed Jungkook was gone. Great you thought i have lost him. You looked all over all the none privet areas. You then went to the upstairs rooms of the club you looked around the empty rooms then on your way back to the downstairs area. You got dragged into a room. The guy had grabbed you from behind and covered your mouth.

Once inside the room the guy let you go.  As you looked at his back you saw him lock the door. He turned to face you. It was Jungkook. You did and didn't feel happy. You were happy you found him but not happy as he just looked you in a room with him.

"who are you? Why have you been following me?" Jungkook asked.

"i am no one i don't have a name" You said in mono-tone voice. "as for the following you part i can't say."

"my father hied you to follow and protect me has he" he said looking at you.

"has he told you that?" you asked thinking you're screwed.

"No i over heard him on the phone with someone" he said. "My father said as my powers grow stronger he get more and more worried". you raise an eye brow."he also said that and i quote you've been protecting my son very well and i thank you please keep it up until i say he can protect himself." 

You laughed and said "yes i have been hired to protect you but you can't know who i am"

"and why is that?" he said.

"You wouldn't want me to answer that" you continued by saying Now can i go?"

"fine we'll be talking again pretty soon" he said.

"good luck trying to find me" you replied with a smirk before he unlocked the door and you left.

jungkook's P.O.V

he thought to himself as you left i know i will find you, and i will find out who you are.

End of jungkook's P.O.V

Time skip to a week later

Jungkook had spoke to you while you were in other forms in that week. He was getting good at figuring out where you where. He also hung out with you a few times while you've been in you normal form.

You, Jihee and Yuna have plans to hang out together. It just so happened Jungkook and his boys where hanging out on the same day.

This had happened before but this time it was different.  On this night in particular Jungkook was being hunted and it's a good thing you were in the same place as him.

You were at a bar with your girls and jungkook and the rest of BTS walked in. They decided to hang out with you girls. You noticed some people around the club and you instantly knew something bad was going to happen. 

" Hey guys i'll be back in a minuet i need some fresh air"

Jungkook's P.O.V

When (Y/N) said she needed air i was surprised it wasn't normal for her to say something like that so i followed her. i was her shape shift into a different girl and i was confessed as to why she did that i hid as she headed back to the club area.

she looked every where for someone i don't know who. she then wet outside and i did too.

End of Jungkook's P.O.V

you was looking for jungkook you was him come outside. there he is.  You noticed some people come outside. jungkook stood near me against a wall. he probably wanted a breather. You listened closely to the group of people that just came out after jungkook.

"i'm getting board when can we attack?" One Whispered.

"Just wait a little there are to meany people here" a second whispered back.

You where acting like you were waiting for a ride. Jungkook was still stood leaning on the wall playing on his phone. That's when people went inside. there was just you, jungkook and that group. That wasn't good.

The person from earlier said "Hey you got a lighter mines broke?" you knew that was a signal.

Out of the corner of your eye you noticed one pull out a gun. Jungkook wasn't looking. You used your magic to crate a shield around him. Jungkook then looked up. He heard gun fire but no one was injured. he then noticed the shield and that he was the target. 

"stay here Jungkook you'll be fine"

"ok" he said a little shocked.

Jungkook's P.O.V

(Y/N) is the one that's been protecting me. I can't believe this he thought.

End of Jungkook's P.O.V

You stepped forward and said "sorry but he's under my protection you'll have to go through me."

The fight didn't last long but you got a small deep cut on your arm. luckily you knew a healing spell so you were fine in the end and you had killed all the assassins.

"are you ok?" You asked jungkook.

"Me you're asking me if i'm ok? I've been in a shield this whole time. the question is are you ok?"

"i'm fine just doing my job" you replied

" i wish you wouldn't (Y/N)" he said making you freeze and transform back to normal.

"wait how long have you know?" you asked

"i just found out today" he said then continued with " just moments ago.

"ohh" you replied

"Was you just pretending to be my friend has everything been a lie?" he asked.

"No, God no. You really are important to me" You said.

"How do i know you're telling the truth" he said "i mean if you aren't then that mean's the feelings i have getting for you are based off a lie." You were shocked. you didn't notice he had feelings for you. You had been developing a few feelings buy you tried to hide them as you wanted to be professional. 

"Wait you like me?" you asked.

"(Y/N) i do but promise me your telling the truth" he said.

"i promise i really am but how do i know you're telling me the truth? how do i know you like me?" you said "You've just seen me kill a group of people how can you like me?"

"(Y/N) i don't care i would've been the one to kill them if you weren't here and i will prove i like you" he said

"how?" you asked while looking down.

"like this" he said softly before walking close to you lifting you're head up and kissing you on the lips.

Once he pulled away he smiled at you with his bunny teeth and you blushed.

"why so shy?" he asked playfully

"that was my first kiss" you said 

He smiled even more the wrapped his arms around you and kissed you. You kissed back before you both got you're dad to clean up the bodies and you explained everything to the rest of BTS, Jihee and Yuna.

Authors Note: the next part will be the last and will have a time skip of 5 years in it. i hoped you like this part thank you for reading it. also i thing i will post my next fan fiction today so please give me some feed back for improvements for the future. xxx