Yandere Naga

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I open my eyes to the sun shining in them and next thing I know ...

Splash

A bucket a water was thrown in my face. " What the F-ing hell is wrong with you" I yell at my best friend Isaac. " You were taking to long (Y/N) what did you want me to do, we've been saving up for this trip for years and your wasting your exploring time sleeping," he explains. I look at him dead in the eyes and give him my best 'I'm going to kill you look' and in response he holds up a second bucket of water.

" Don't test me," he glares back. "Whatever" I mumble I start to rise out of my sleeping bag , " just let me get changed." " We've got fifteen minutes to get ready, so you got ten minutes to change, hurry up," Isaac says to me as walks out of my tent.

"Ya ya," I reply as I glare at my tent door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 day before ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" (Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N), you better wake up before I get a bucket full of water," Isaac says as he continues to shout in my ear.

" WHAT, what do you need so bad that you have to wake me up at 8 a.m in the morning after I went to SLEEP at 4 a.m" I ask as I turn to lay on my tummy so I can put a pillow over my head to block out the unnecessary noise.

" So I was looking into our savings account, you know the one for the trip we really want to go on" he says.

" You have two seconds to get to the point before I throw you out of my room" I tell him as I take the pillow off my face to glare at him.

" IgotusatriptotheAmazonRainforest" he say rushed.

" Say that again" I tell him, " slowly".

" I got us a trip to the Amazon Rainforest" he says again. I rise up into a sitting position ready to throw myself at him to give him a hug.

" But" he continues.

" But what, but what you said you got us a trip to the Amazon. We should be packing by now. Can you believe it I'm going to get to see a Ratten Palm, an Amazon Water Lily, a Bucket Orchid, and hundreds of more" I scream out excitingly.

" BUT, I couldn't find a hotel we could stay in without going out of budget, so I found a cheap thing we can do, we get to sleep in tents close to the Amazon" he says with jazz hands and a very forced smile on his face. I just look at him.

" Look it not all that bad there are other people there who will be in our group AND we have two guides who are going to take us - just the two of us- around a small part of the Amazon" he tells me.

" I guess thats okay, I mean we still get to go around the Amazon" I told him reassuring him I was fine with it, " so when are we going."

He just smiles at me looking a little scared and blurts out, " In one day".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Are you ready (Y/N)" Isaac calls from outside of the tent.

" Ya" I reply as I tie the knot to my shoe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" So where are you from" one of our guide ask us as we walk through the Amazon.

" My family's from (C/N) while Isaac is from Nigeria" I answer.

" Hm "

" I have a question" Isaac says.

" What" the other one replies back harshly. Isaac looks at me and whispers to me " Somebody kicked her in her man balls". I try to stifle my laugh but end up letting a little giggle come out. Isaac continues to say to the guide " Look I don't what happened to you and nor do I care but we've been walking around for two hours" as he points to his cellphone, " and if I wasn't athletic I properly would have collapsed by now but thats not the point. The point is I want to go back to the tent and rest. Right (Y/N)" he asks me.