Yandere Magician

( Y/N ) P.O.V

~~~~~~~ 6 months ago ~~~~~~~~

"  (Y/N), I would like to introduce your step-mom and step brother, Jack," my dad said as he introduced them to me.

" Hey my name is Jack, I'm 6, I'm 4'11, I like the color blue, and I'll be the best brother possible" Jack gushes. I bend down so I'm at he's height. 

" Hey Jack, my name's (Y/N), I'm 18, 5'6, and I'll try to best big sister possible" I told him,  "oh and like the color blue too." While I was chatting with Jack my dad was beaming at us while Alyssa was looked disgusted? 

" Ahem," she coughed out. I quickly stand and put my hand out to greet her.

" Nice to meet you Ms." I trailed off.

" Ms. Kall or  Mrs. King didn't your father tell you we were getting engaged" she smirked. My dad turns to me and shrugs.

" I did say she was your step-mom" he squeaked. 

" Oh darling, how could you not tell her we were getting married," she sighed, then turns to look at me, " Oh dear, I -, we- your father and I are getting married on August 21, 2018, and don't worry I'll do my very best to be like a mother to you," she says with fake sadness. All I could do was stand there in shock. 

I then turn to my dad, shake my head in disgust, and walks into my room with tears in my eyes. When I get to my room, I open a memory box my mom and I put together, and just laid on the bed and cried.

Narrative P.O.V

" Oh the poor dear must be very surprised," she mused, " but she'll get over it, come on Jared, show us are rooms, or are we going to sleep on the couch tonight." Jared just pinched his nose and shook his head before grabbing Alyssa hand showing her around the house. Jack stared after his new sister in concern, but turns to leave so he he could catch up with his mom.

~~~ Some where else~~~~

Alice King

Mother and Wife

Birth:  August 20, 1972

Death: August 21, 2017

You are loved 

~~~~~  4 months ago ~~~~

" (Y/N) we'll leaving, and don't set the house on fire after we're gone" my dad joked as he hugged me and then Jack before pulling getting into the Uber with Alyssa. As they were leaving Alyssa side of the window rolled down.

" Bye Jack I'm going to miss you, take care of him for me ( Y/N)" she smiled at Jack before rolling the window back up. We wait until the car goes out before we go inside. I sigh and lock the door before going to sit on the couch to go text my boyfriend as Jack runs off to the kitchen.

" Don't cook anything Jack" I yelled.

" Got it" he yelled back.

Theo = Boyfriend

(Y/N)

(Y/N): Hey

Theo: How's my birthday girl

(Y/N): Sad, my dad and Alyssa just left and you can't come over

Theo: Hey don't be like that it's your birthday be happy