Yandere Siren

" And that is the end of class, you all are dismissed for the day," Mr. Taylor told us a.k.a my dad. I sit down waiting for everyone to leave while my best friend, Audrey, gave me the ' Do what we talked about eye'. She thens walks out of class and as I take a deep breath to come myself down.

" Dad, I have something to tell you," I declared as I started to walk up to my dad's desk, " Audrey wants me to go to her party with all the others girls tonight."

" Time and place," he answers.

" Umm she said she could drive me to my house to pick up the stuff I need and it's going to be at her mom's house" I quickly answer, " and she said I could sleepover after so I didn't have to wake you up when the party's done." My dad then sighs as he starts to shake his head.

" Look, darlin-" he starts to say

" I'll call you when I get there, i'll text you when the party starts and ends. I also love you. very much" I quickly state. He then looks at me before rolling his eyes and mutters fine. I quickly kiss his cheek to go tell Audrey the news. I open the door and quickly run to find Audrey. I as I'm running looking for her car I start to think of why my dad was so hesitant in letting me stay over at Audrey's house.

~~~~~~~ One month ~~~~~~

I start walking to my boyfriend's - Leo-  car thinking of what I could get him for his birthday in two days. 

" Why can't I think of anything good" I mumbled to myself. I start walking out of the school does until I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder.

" (Y/N) I wouldn't go over there if I was you" I look up to see Jared my Audrey's brother holding my shoulder. I shrug my shoulder out of his grip and ignore him. I start walking to Leo's car until I stop after hearing this.

" Yes, yes I'll be your girlfriend" I hear Audrey yell making everybody look at her including me and what I see absolutely breaks my heart. She's kissing Leo, my boyfriend no my ex boyfriend. I suddenly find myself forcing my way to the crowd until I'm right in front of him.

" I didn't know we decided to break up" I questioned. They turn to me and both of them wince.

" Look (Y/N), we fell in love, we're meant to be"Audrey pleads to me. I just stare at her. ' Is that her damn excuse their meant to be. You knew him for most of your life and now you're meant to be.' All I do is give them a glare and walk away. Unlike them I'm not going to make a scene in front of the school. As soon as I'm out of sight I run to my dad office with tears running down my face. Nobody was in the hallway to witness what I call my Godzilla crying.

~~~ Time skip ~~~

I forgave her for lying and betraying four days ago after she bought me the mini cat I was saving for and the proceeded in saying sorry to me in front of the whole school.

" He said yes," I told her as opened the door the her car. She got in the car and started to drive out of the park lot and on to the road. While driving with Audrey I usually just read on my phone because she was always concentrated on the road.

~~~~ 5 hours later ~~~~

(Y/N): The party has started

Dad: Okay be safe, don't get drunk, and stay out of the woods surrounding her house.

Dad: Be safe, I love you (^_^)

I laughed quietly to myself as read my dad's text. He started to use emojis after my little brother told him it was the form of texting. I start to stand up from the corner I'm sitting as I go look for Audrey through the crowd of drunk teens. As I'm walking and trying to find a path through the crowd I hear Audrey right behind me.