2

"One...two....three"Sam whispers as he stares at the school building. Dean sitting next to him, waiting patiently.
"Sam. Your good. Now some wise words from a great man"Dean points at the car door. "Get out of my damn car"he adds.
Sam chuckles and takes another deep breath. Than nods. "Ok. Fine."he gets out and grabs his stuff.
"See"Dean closes his own door. "Nothing wrong. Don't freak out. Keep that anxiety in."he laughs. Sam gives him a look.
"I'll shut up"Dean walks off. Sam rolls his eyes and starts to walk.
As soon as he walks in the building, eyes turn to him. Girls smirking and waving. Guys laughing at him.
He looks down and just walks, until he jumps into someone. "You good?"the voice asks. Sam nods.
The guy smiles at San. He's shorter than Sam, has dirty blonde hair. "That's good. See ya around kid"the guys waved and walks off.
Sam smirks to himself and walks to his locker. As he opens it a note falls out.

Dear person with this locker,
Have a fun year.
-T

Sam looks at the note in pure confusion. "The hell"he crumbles it up and throws it back in the locker. He puts his stuff away, but takes what he needs.
"Sam right?"a female voice says. Sam turns and see a pretty blonde girl. "Yeah. Why?"he asks. "I'm Jess. We have the same classes and I'm suppose to show you around. And help"she smiles. She fixes her hair slightly.
"Great."Sam nods. A girl is gonna help him. Why couldn't the cute guy help him. Or literally any other guy.
She grabs his hand and starts to walk to their first class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dean's day starts off different. He doesn't care about class or his locker. Or if a girl is gonna help him around. All he cares about is finding Cas.
But he's not the one who finds him, Cas finds him. "Hey cutie"Dean smiles widely. Cas blushes, and says hello to him as well.
"I'm your helper. I have all your classes. Except one, you have band"Cas smirks. Dean nods.
"I know. I'm a nerd"he says. "A very handsome nerd"Cas adds. Dean laughs.
They hold hands as they walk to their first class.
To say that Dean is bored to Death and pissed enough to kill someone doesn't even begin to describe it. The teacher kept picking on him, making fun of how he and Castiel walked in holding hands. How his hair looks. His height. His own name.
Than the class starts and he is ready to kill someone. He only stares at Cas, knowing that he feels bad, even though he did nothing.
Than all of a sudden there is a big bang in the hallway. Everyone stands up and walks outside. The teacher first.
Once Dean walks out, he sees Sam. With a shit ton of glitter on him. The girl next to him is just smiling, she didn't get glitter bombed.
Everyone is laughing at him and he's just staring at them. He finally sees Dean and just stares at him.
Dean shrugs. Not knowing what to do. Sam looks down and runs past everyone. Teachers finally yell at everyone to go back to class and to leave the kid alone.
Dean stares at the direction Sam went. Wondering if he should follow him. He feels someone grab his hand. He turns and see Cas. The blue eyes boy hugs shakes his head and they head back to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam runs to the bathroom. Once he makes it there, he finally sees himself with all the glitter on him. He closes his eyes.
All he can see are the people laughing at him. He sees Dean just standing there.
He puts his hands in his hair and tries to calm down, but his anxiety isn't letting him, always reminding him of people laughing at him.
Soon the bathroom door opens and Castiel's brother, Gabriel, walks in.
"Oh hey.....holy shit did the glitter fairy come by. Missed me"he smirks. When Sam doesn't smile back, Gabriel knows something is wrong.
"You ok?"Gabriel asks. Sam shrugs. "Yes or no kiddo"Gabriel says. He feels awkward. He doesn't help people with how they feel, and he usually doesn't give a shit about people. (Other than Castiel of course)
"No. I just got freaking glitter bombed. Everyone laughed at me. My brother did nothing to help me. And now I'm freaking out"Sam says. Gabriel nods.
"Who cares about others. Not everyone needs to like you"The short boy smirks.
"I don't give a damn about people liking me. I don't want people to know me. And now they all laughed at me"Sam yells.
"Relax kid. Some chick will announce she's pregnant or some dude will say he's gay and you won't be important. It happens"Gabriel shrugs.
Sam shakes his head, but laughs. "See I made you laugh. Already better"Gabriel says.
"Who the hell would do this?"Sam asks. "Oh. This school has a trickster"Gabriel blurts out, and you could see him regret saying it.
"A trickster?"the tall boy asks. Gabriel nods. The bell rings.
"Well, better head to class. You to, Moose"Gabriel winks. "I have a name"Sam says. "Don't care. See ya Moose"Gabriel runs outs. Sam smirks and walks to class. Ignoring every person he walks past.
Truly not caring.