8

Sam makes his way through the group of drunk teenagers. Finally seeing Dean on top of some guy beating the life out of him. "DEAN"sam yells and grabs his brother. "LET HIM KILL THE GUY"some random person yells.

"Your drunk Charlie"Gabriel yells.

Sam's pulling Dean away from this kid, who might actually die if he gets punched again.

"Sam let me go"Dean says. "Your drunk and being an idiot"sam says. Dean rolls his eyes. He tries to get out of his brothers grip but Sam pushes him to the ground.

"Dean. Stop. Before you do something you regret"His brother warns him. "Fights over. Go get drunk"Sam says. Everyone groans and walks back inside. "YOU RUIN EVERYTHING SAM"Charlie screams and goes back inside.

Dean stands up and stares at his brother. "What?"sam asks. "I was fine. I was beating the kid"Dean shrugs.

"Dean I wasn't helping you. I was stopping you. You were gonna Kill that kid"sam says. "He made fun of Cas"Dean looks down. Sam shakes his head.

"Did you tell Cas what pushed us to move. He seriously can't believe Bobby would just move us to live by your boyfriend. He doesn't know what you did to those three guys does he?"sam asks. "Shut your ass up"Dean gives him a look.

"Dean"Castiel says.