4

After dinner, Sam is in his room working on homework. Dinner was very silent, as Sam was still slightly mad at Dean for not helping him with the glitter stuff, or just helping him to calm down. Bobby was silent because he knew not to get between the boys when they were mad at each other.
As Sam is doing his last piece of work, there's a knock. "Come in"Sam says, not even looking at the door.
"Heya Sammy"Dean says. "It's Sam"Sam turns around.
"Yeah. Listen I'm sorry about today. Cas told me Gabriel was following you and that the shorty knew how to help people. So I let it be."Dean looks down.
"Ok"Sam shrugs. Dean gives him a look. "What?"sam asks.
"Do not say ok to me. Say you forgive me. I know what ok means"Dean says.
"I said ok. It means ok"Sam smiles.
"No it means I don't give a shit about you and get out of my damn room"Dean says. Sam laughs.
"Dean it's ok"Sam says. Dean rolls his eyes and walks over to Sam. "Dude What are you doing?"sam asks. Dean picks Sam up. "How the hell can you pick me up?"Sam yells. "I work out man."dean starts to walk downstairs.
"DUDE PUT ME DOWN."sam yells. "Be careful"he adds.
Dean makes it downstairs safely and goes to the backyard with the pool. "We have a pool?"sam asks. "Yes. Bobby wanted to surprise us. Say you forgive me"dean says.
"Dean, What are you planning?"Sam asks. "Say you forgive me or I throw you in"dean says.
"Ok. I forgive you"sam yells. "Ok"Dean smirks.
"Wait....did you just say ok?"Sam asks. Dean nods. "Don't you dare. Dean don't........"sam doesn't finish, cause Dean throws him in the pool.
"Hahahah"Dean just starts to laugh. "You dick"Sam says. Dean nods.
Sam swims to the edge and put his hand out. "Help me out"he says. Dean nods and grabs his hand, and with that Sam pulls him in.
"Bitch"Dean says. "Jerk"Sam smirks.
Sam splashes Dean and Dean does it back. Two minutes later they are trying to drown each other.
"Hey boys"Bobby says. "Oh. Hey Bobby"Dean waves. "I'll get towels"Bobby goes back inside. Sam looks at Dean. "I forgive you man"he says. "Thanks. Your not gonna try to hug me are you?"Dean asks. Sam puts his head under water and swims to the steps.
"I'm gonna get ya"Dean yells. They both get out and Bobby hands them towels.
"Glad you like the pool. Next time don't swim at night"Bobby smirks.
After they dry off, Sam finishes his homework and goes to sleep. Dean texts Castiel goodnight and does the same.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning, Dean and Sam are in front of Castiel's house. Dean wanted to drive him to school, even though he has a car, Dean just wanted to see him.
"Dean you are pathetic. The dude has a car"Sam says. Dean nods. "Don't care. Get in the back now. He's coming"Dean says.
Sam gets out and see three people coming out of the house. Castiel, Gabriel. And the cute guy from yesterday.
"Hello Sam. Dean is it ok if you drive my brothers as well?"Castiel asks. Dean nods. "Sure. I don't mind"Dean smirks. Castiel smiles and gets in. Gabriel smirks at Sam. "Hey Moose. Gonna open the door for me?"Gabriel asks. Sam smirks and opens the door.
"Such a gentleman. Luci, Sammy's in the middle"Gabriel winks. Sam blushes.
"So, Sammy?"Luci asks Sam. "Luci?"Sam asks. "Lucifer"he holds out his hand. "Sam"Sam shakes his hand.
Gabriel gives his brother a threatening look, of course without him knowing.
As everyone gets in, Dean is just staring at Castiel. "Dean. Start driving"Sam says. He nods and they are off.
Once they get there, Gabriel hurries to get out and pulls Sam out. "Dude What the hell?"Sam asks. Gabriel smirks. Sam laughs.
"Ok. See ya guys after school"Dean and Castiel walk off.
"See ya Sammy"Lucifer winks. Sam smirks but also can't help but blush. "See ya Luci"Sam says.
"Heh."he walks off. "I wouldn't"Gabriel says. Sam gives him a confusing look.
"Lucifer is like the devil. He likes to make people fall for him and than break their heart. So I would stay away"Gabriel says.
"Guess I'll have to find out"Sam shrugs. Gabriel rolls his eyes and walks off. Sam shakes his head and walks to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam walks to his locker and see a certain red head walking towards him. "Hello"she smirks. "Hey Charlie. What's up?"he asks. She shakes her head. "Nothing. So since we are now friends. Oh by the way we are friends. We should do a project together"she smirks.
"A project?"sam asks. She smirks. "Yes see. I've been trying to find someone. He's called the Trickster. You ok?"she asks. Sam nods.
"Yeah that dick pranked me yesterday"Sam gets to his locker and opens it.
Once he does, something sprays him with what he hopes to god is anything but glitter.
It's glitter glue.
Everyone looks and starts to laugh again. Once it stops, Sam sees a note. He picks it up.

Your fun to prank. See ya soon
-T

Sam crumbles there note and looks at Charlie. "Ok definitely in"he says.