7

Sam stares at the house filled with drunks and idiots. "Time to make some mistakes boys."Dean smirks. "I can already smell the vomit and sex"Gabriel says. "Let's go"Dean gets out of the car and walks inside. Castiel right behind.
It take a moment for Sam to get out, he just thinks about whether or not he should really do this. "You coming Sammy?"Gabe asks. Sam shrugs.
"I think I'll just walk home. This isn't really my thing"the taller one says. Gabriel nods. "There's a ice cream place not far from here. I have money if you want to go?"Gabe offers.
Sam gives him a look, silently wondering why he would want to miss a party and hang out with him.
"Come on. Lucifers gonna be mad you didn't show up, so there's more of a reason to skip this"Gabriel gets out of the car and waits for Sam.
After they start walking it's silent. They wanted to say something to each other, but didn't know what to say. Didn't know how to word things.
"So, you enjoy it here?"Gabe asks.
Sam just shrugs, not really knowing the answer himself. "I don't know. I was never happy where I use to live. But this place is different" Sam smiles.
"It is."The shorter one agrees.
Silence soon takes over once again. But slowly, Gabriel moved his hand closer to Sam's. Knowing exactly what he was doing. He touched Sam's hand. Without looking at Gabriel, or his hand. He grabbed the shorter persons hand and just held it.
It was random, they both knew that, but it felt like they needed to do it. So they walked, holding hands, to the ice cream place. Both couldn't help but smile.
Sam didn't care about school or his brother. Gabriel didn't care about his brothers or anyone. He was with someone he liked.
When they do get their ice cream, they decide to just walk back. Hoping Castiel and Dean are done with the party and they won't have to walk home.
They get back to the party to see everyone in the front yard. Screaming, "FIGHT. FIGHT. KILL HIM." Sam and Gabriel stare at each other in confusion. They are about to walk back to the car, when someone screams, "DEAN STOP IT". And that gets Sam to run towards the group of people and force his way into the middle. Gabriel right behind him.