Chapter 2 - Huh??

Hello readers!! I can't believe that some people have actually read this novel, I can't tell you how happy it makes me feel!! Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, if any of you have a suggestion, please tell me... I'm on chapter 5 atm, and I don't want to get too far ahead.. Some of you may have brilliant ideas!! I hope you enjoy the second chapter or Cloudy Cover, Clear Contents..

When I look at Serena, I see... honestly a broken down bully. Like a balloon without any air left, air... poisonous air. Kinda like Gary, but with no bark, no bite and certainly no confidence. I'm not really shocked to see her expression, it's kinda predictable. The bully bullies and then gets bullied. The bully then sulks around, moping, begging for forgiveness only to not be forgiven. Wait, that sounds cliché. When you're popular like her, you get forgiven easily, but it seems like something hit home for her. "Hey, I know I'm the one supposed to get bullied here, but could we at least brainstorm some ideas?". She looks up with those blue eyes, those blue eyes that are like the Pacific Ocean. Literally, blue and wide, vast and spacious. Spacious for trash and plastic that kills turtles. Anyways, she looks like she's wondering if she's supposed to laugh or just take more heat. "Ms. Yvonne, I'd like to get this project underway, you know how Mr. Buck treats me.. if we get an F, you'll be the one receiving the F not me. He's a bandwagoner I swear!". To this I hear a small giggle, very small, but a giggle nonetheless. "What? You know it's true, giggling ain't gonna fix this project, hard work will". Sacrifice really is what I mean, maybe sacrifice your Calem-Boo and get an A in History. "I-I-uh... I don't really know what to say, honestly". Maybe for the first time in my life after certain previous experiences, I take my hand and I lightly place it on her back. I earn a worried stare, worried maybe because she thinks that I've been working out to get revenge on her. To which, I have. I have been working out, but it's really for me and my low mental stability. I start to rub her back, ever so softly, like a mother would do to their child after her child dropped his/her ice cream.

Finally after five grueling minutes, I hear a soft voice from her. "You're different". What? What the hell does she mean, of course I'm different. What do you expect when your life is in shambles and you get bullied everyday, or every hour! I scoff to those words, but I hear such honesty, no venom, no hurtful intent, just plain honesty. She's really like a fawn, at least when she said that. New to the world of loners and the bullied and maybe the unlucky. "Honey, I am the definition of different".

Finally the class is wrapping up. Last ten minutes, yay! Serena has finally come out of her shell, she's brainstorming! I already know what we're going to do, but I'd like to let her think that she's going to be involved in this 'pair' project. But upon looking at her notes, my plans start to change. It dawns on me that maybe my partner is not the dumbest bug on the planet. "So, wanna explain to me why your notes seem to remind me of a good students notes?" "I-uh.. I'll explain in Lit...". "What? Are you secretly trying to get into the same school as Mr. HotSnuff?". To my amusement, I see a frown and then a turn of the head away from me. "Oh my god, you've got to be kidding me! You're telling me that you could be rivaling me in the grades, but you decided that your boyfriends life is more important than yours?". Hilarious, this is absolute gold! I could care less about the next couple of weeks, and the bullying that it would in tale. I just got information that would make me laugh for years to come. "Ash, was it?" "Sure" "Don't you know not to read a book by its cover" "Sure I do, but at the moment I'm reveling in the fact that my bully's girlfriend wants to depend on her boyfriend!". Again, this is hilarious. "Of course! If you're a couple, you have to think about each other! My boyfriends life is just as important as mine!". Ah, the familiar venom is back. It's soothing, I was afraid that I was going to soften up and start to feel bad for her. "Here's the deal Ash, I'll tell you what's really going on and you'll just shut up!" "Shut up? No I have a better idea". I don't add humor in that one, for once I'm serious. "Serena?" "You can say my name, yes" "Woah, chill! My deal is, during Lit you tell me what's really going, and what's up with your façade and I'll exchange it with-". "What are you going to exchange, you better not be joshing with me!". "I'm not. You can talk to me when ever you'd like". I hear a laugh, and then a feel a glare. "Do you think this is a joke!?" "No Serena, I don't. But the bell is about to ring" "What does-" "I can see it in your eyes, Serena. You're no bully, you're just a hot air balloon waiting to be popped. The balloon's ego inflates the balloon to a proportion that's unmanageable. A weak animal that needs a vicious animal to protect themselves". I see her eyes widen. "Look Serena, rather than being a weak animal protected by a strong one, why don't you learn to be strong so that you can stand up by yourself". And with that the bell rung.

I got to second period just to see Sh*thole in front of the door(I'd like to not swear but be warned I will no longer censor). "Hey Asshole, can you tell me why my girlfriend just ignored me?" "Uh, life man". His face seems to covered in newly spewed lava, so hot the sun would be put to shame. "Aww, is my bully developing a crush on me? Maybe that's why! She's jealous of all the attention you give me!". And with that, I get a punch to the face and multiple kicks to everywhere on my body. Honestly, I didn't see that one coming, maybe people don't like me because of my attitude. The real world has bullies and the real world has the bullied. But the bullied aren't always the weak cowardly ones seen in your typical 'Highschool' movie. Back to me getting hammered, I drop to the floor, not seeing anything in front of me, I do notice shapes surrounding another shape, probably Calem. Damn it, I was looking forward to the math lesson today! I think it was going to be about probability. Ironic, probability. The probability of me getting decked would be at 100% and the probability of Serena giving a actual damn about me would be a unnational -100%.

I wake up and I notice that I'm on a bed, a uncomfortable bed. Ugh, the clinics office. To be honest, I probably met up with the nurse more often than her husband, but don't worry, I don't swing that way. As I get up a gushing pain flows throughout my body, especially my head. Grabbing my head, I scream. Scream? Because why not, it is a way to relieve stress. Suddenly I notice a figure jump up and glare at me. Looking at the figure, I notice one thing... Honey blonde hair.

That's Another WRAPPPPPPP!! I hope you guys enjoyed, if you're reading this then thank you for stopping by and remember to have a fantastic day!!