Chapter 5 - Revelation?

I'm back, can't believe this story has over 150 views now!! Also this chapter may be confusing once I get more chapters out, but think of it as a foreshadowing. It's kinda like chap 4.. filler?? Anyways Please Enjoy!!

Ash's POV

Lit class was loads of fun. Reading, writing, English and things associated with it are considered fun to me. The English language can be used to express ones feelings, but I would say that is not the reason for writing. It may be that we want to leave some part of us in the world, and by doing it through a book you become immortal. Or maybe it is because we create a utopia and that utopia is what we strive for in the real world. Writing distracts us from the unnecessary evil that the real world contains, and it brings us to a more soothing setting. To say writing is to just express would be wrong, it is more than just that. What I do know for sure is that this is the only class that she takes seriously, maybe she has her own reasons to read and write. Whatever reason it may be, bully or not, writing unites us all. Our brains hold no grudges, or at least until we start to think. Once that happens, well you know the rest. Luckily I sit next to Serena anyways, so the talking should be easier, but it's funny, it used to be that she bullied me verbally. Now it's a different story. "So Serena, wanna start talking, class doesn't last all day". Unlike in history class she seemed more willing to speak with me "Yeah, but first.. where do you wanna hang out after school?". Where? Well it is still warm outside, even though I have a light jacket on. "CCH?" "Yeah that sounds good!". CCH better known as 'Coldy Cream Hearts" is a small dessert shop close to my neighborhood. One could say that it is the pride of my poor neighborhood, as many come to eat and hang out there. A mall is located next to it, but the shop decided that it wanted to stay outside just a couple years ago. I think that the manager or owner of the store did not want to get sucked into the mess of which is a mall. The store and the mall are on opposite sides of some street. The one side with the mall is considered the 'Nice side' of the area our school encompasses while CCH is on the 'Not so nice side'. "Five? Sound good to you, Serena?" "Yeah, it does". Now that we got that out of the way, I really want to hear this gossip stuff, I haven't talked gossip since junior high. "I just wanted to say that Calem is mean with me, just like he is with you". Huh? Did she just, is she saying there's abuse going on? "Serena, are you saying?" "He's a control freak, I really love him, but as of the past couple of months... he's been.. different" "Different how? He's been bullying me.. more extremely, but what's been going on with you" "He forced me to do things with him that I didn't want to do, sexual yes... but not rape.. thank god. And he's lost the niceness that he used to have". Well, first the wind was but a light breeze, now it's a category 5 hurricane. "I'm guessing that he's been controlling you since sophomore year?" "I guess so, he told me last year that I had to start failing classes so that I could be with him in college. At the time I didn't care about my future, but now.. I can't handle it".

Before I came to school today, I thought that I was just gonna get bullied and have no one talk to me. I don't regret that. I wish it was like that instead of this, now I'm getting sucked into something that's gonna get ugly. "So your reason for doing so poorly in school is... Calem.?" "Yes" "And what do you want me to do?" "I... Please don't shoot this down, but I want to fake a relationship with you". And there we have it, a new category 6 hurricane was just discovered. Fake a relationship? Does Dawn predict the future or something? I blink and blink aand blink, I'm at a loss for words. She wants me to get back at my bully, no this is just for her? Maybe she is also thinking about my side? "You want to make him jealous? Treat you better?" "That's what I want, actually, I know you want revenge on Calem and this would be perfect.. two birds with one stone!?". Okay, now she's on my wavelength. Before Lit, I had decided that I would go back to flirty mode, I guess it would be a good thing. My life has been getting worse and the whole flirting thing gets me to forget about it. "So what is your end goal? Do you want to permanently split with him?" "No, I want him to see his mistakes and that he should treasure me, not treat me like some play toy". Interesting, I guess her feelings are true for Calem, although I don't think that they should be.. He's a bastard. "So once he recognizes what he's missing, you'll 'break up' with me and go flying back to him?" "That's what I'm hoping". I hope that she doesn't start to like me, wait that's not the problem, Calem's cheating on her. "Serena, I don't know about that. The loner-" "You won't be a loner, you told me that it would take you a month at the most to become popular". She is right, that is what I told her, but I doubt that this plan will go without consequences. "I'm up for it Serena" "You won't start to have feelings for me?". My eyes shoot to the floor, I feel my happiness drain away from me. "I don't think it's possible for me to have feelings for someone anymore".

With school done, I head back to my house before I go to CCH. The sun is still high in the air and the sky is just blue, no white, as far as the eye can see. The birds I heard in the morning are still chirping away while the wind has started to pick up just a bit. My short-ish hair sways slightly as a cool breeze makes it's way down my street. Ah, it truly is a wonderful day, the weather is great and I have nothing to do now. Wait. Shit. I have to go to CCH, I can't believe I forgot that in just under a minute, how stupid can I be? As I enter my house, I hear no one, I see no one and I see nothing in the hallway. My house is small, and when I say it's my house I mean it. There's nothing really interesting about it, it's white on the outside, the first floor has a bathroom, bedroom and a open concept kitchen, dining room and living room. The second floor contains closets, a bedroom and a relax space, basically a rec room, but on the second floor. The house is empty, nothing lays around, there's nothing extra and it echo's when you walk around. I should mention that the house is very well updated. I head to the bedroom on the first floor and open the door, my room. Nothing out of the ordinary, it has a closet, a bed, a nightstand, a desk and a tv on top of a drawer. I open the closet and a stream of memories rush through my head. Memories of junior year, when times were different. I take out some clothes and start to change into them. I have a tight white shirt on, some dark blue jeans and a pair of dark brown shoes. Heading to the bathroom I fix my 'bed head', yes I don't care about my hair in school, and calm it down a couple of notches. Washing my face, the cold water feels like; the water you have when you chew on gum beforehand, refreshing and soothing. Once I'm done with the whole 'make myself look presentable' look, I head out towards CCH. I want to get there earlier as I have some hunger issues. Not having lunch can really take a toll on you. I close and lock the door shut, turn around, take a deep breath and start to head to CCH.

Arriving at CCH I notice not that many people are there. Odd, usually loads of kids are hanging out here. Upon entering I'm greeted by a middle aged man who headlocks me and gives me a laugh "It's been a while Ash, how's the house doing? How are you holding up?" "I'm doing great Cilan, the house is still somehow maintained with just one lazy guy". After we talk for a bit I head to a seat for two and look out the window, admiring the trees that surround the store. I notice someone walking up to the store, she has a pretty white, short skirt and a light blue tank top paired with white strappy heels and a gold envelope purse, slung on her left shoulder. I'm guessing the purse company is Saint Laurent. (A/n: May hint something for laaater) For the couple of guys in the store, I hear gasps and whispers as they admire the girl coming closer to the store. I notice her hair, blonde hair. Hold on, is that Serena? Looks like she's pulled out all the stops today. Checking the time I see that it's 4:53 and that she most likely wanted to be here early. Don't mind how I described her, I haven't gotten any feelings for her yet. As she enters the store, most of the guys give her that, creepy stare, The I know you don't like me, but I like your body stare.. Looking for a seat, she spots me and starts to walk my way. The guys in the store haven't noticed that she's coming to me, they suspect that she's here by herself. "Hey Serena, is Calem not here, I could keep you company" or "Wow Serena, is Calem coming, he's gonna faint when he sees how beautiful you are". Oh great, all these guys know her and Calem's relationship, but then I hear something that will probably make me want to hide in the corner. "Sorry guys, but Calem and I just had a big fight and I'm not in the mood to hang out with him, so I'm hanging out with my new side boyfriend for now". I'm honestly starting to faint, we haven't even discussed the terms for the fake relationship. "How does that work?" "Well, I need some guy to talk to you see, and I can't with Calem" "Who's the new guy?" "He's sitting over there". Her finger obnoxiously points directly towards me, as the guys look at me, they gasp. I am 100% certain that they gasped because I was some new guy that they had never seen. "Who's the new guy?" "I've never seen him before" "I'm a guy and I think he looks good" "Calem is so in trouble, this guy seems 'hotter' than him". I chuckle internally, I guess I haven't lost any of my charm. "Hey, how are you Serena? I like the combo that you chose, looks pretty!" "Thanks, I wanted to try to surprise you, especially when your my side boyfriend. It's obvious that I'd impress you... Ash".

Wrap. I hope you guys enjoyed it!! I really enjoy this story so far!! If you guys have any ideas feel free to tell me, I may change up some of the story!?

Remember to have a wonderful day!?!?!?!?!?