Plans

Amber's Pov

        Ben is my sister's Boyfriend soon to be king and soon to be her life chosen husband. Ben has been like an older brother ever since I was 7 and My sister and he were 8. He invited me over to his dorm because he had something serious to tell me and to watch a movie and eat snacks. Knock Knock Knock Knock  "Come in its open Amber" "How did you know it was me" "Because your the only person I know that knocks four times" "Oh that makes sense Sooo let us watch The Kissing Booth!!" "Noooo not that thing again I hate it" "You only hate this movie because it is the only movie that makes you cry" "Your right fine let's watch it" We watched the movie until we got to the part were Elle was going on the date. Until Ben paused it "NOO why did you pause it" 

        "Amby?" "Ya Benny" "Ya know that Proclamation I gotta make" "Yes what about it" "I want to know what you think and to help with it" "Ok tell me" "I want to bring 4 Villain kids from the Isle" "WHAT!" "Just 4 kids" "Ugh fine 4 is reasonable and i respect your choice on what you are trying to do how can I help" "I need you to chose 3 kids for me" "Ok sure when" "Today" "Alright do you have files" "Ya they are in there" I went to the box and grabbed and stack "And there is one thing" "Ok what" "The kid i chose is Maleficent's Daughter" "Oh ok il choose Gastons Kid um Gil Lugeme he looks cute why don't I choose him even if i am dating Chad" "No no no no no my parents will murder me and kill themselves" "So will mine Ben!" "Fine you can choose 2 guys based on looks" "Oh i was going to anyway" I looked at a couple on top Yzma, Queen of Hearts Hades, Shan Yu, Captain Hook, and Smi. Oh Jafar's son he is cute but not my type probably for Lonnie or Tammy. The next one was Cruella de vil' s son she is ugly but how did her son come from her he is cute definetly him. Now a girl. "How about Evie daughter of Evil Queen she loves fashion and she doesnt seem evil" I said to Ben "Ya lets go tell my parents" "What? Now?!" "Yes now come on".

We got to his parent's room but they had Ben try on a suit or something. Then it was time to tell them. "How is it possible next week you are going to be crowned king and you Amber how are you the Royal Adviser you are just babies"King adam said stepping in the room "Hey Pops" Ben said "Well dear Ben is turning 16 Amber is turning 15" "Why fifteen, sixteen thats far to young i didnt make a good descion till i was 42" "Uh you decided to marry me a 28" Queen Belle said "Well it was either you are a teapot" King Adam said winking. I nervously laughed and Ben chuckled "Kidding" Oh no now its time to tell them.  "Uh mom dad" Ben said starting to step closer but Lumiere stopped him. "Ive chosen my first official proclamation... I have decided that the children on the Isle of the lost be given a chance... to live here in Auradon" The highnesses expressions were petrified. Queen Belle dropped her jacket but I picked it up and she thanked me. "Every time I looked out to the Island I feel like they have been abandoned" Ben reasoned "The children of our sworn enemies living among us" "Uh Amber and I started out with a few at first" "Amber you are involved in this?" "He made me" I said scared of what he might do. "Way to back me up" Ben whispered I mouthed the words sorry. "Well the ones who need our help the most... We have already chosen them" He finished "Have you?" King said angrily "I gave you a second chance" Belle said referring to there story.  "Who are there parents?" Belle asked I started off "Cruella De Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen..."  I looked at Ben to finish my sentence a dare not say. I went to a corner and covered my ears "And Maleficent" Dang it I could still hear him. "Woooo I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok hoooo I'm ok I'm ok just a name just a name just a name" "MALEFICENT??! SHE IS THE WORST VILLAIN IN THE LAND" King Adam screamed. Queen Belle came over to me "Its ok I'm fine thank you" I went back to the place were I once stood "Dad just hear me out here" "King Adam if I may-" "NO, I won't HEAR OF IT. THEY ARE GUILTY OF UNSPEAKABLE CRIMES GUILTY OF ALMOST MURDERING AMBER'S PARENTS AND AUDREY'S!" "King Adam her child is innocent of that crime of my mother" "All of there children are innocent dont you think they deserve a shot at a normal life" "And to be happy for the rest of it" I added "Dad?"Ben asked "I suppose the children are innocent" King Adam gave in. Queen Belle then said "Well done both of you" She and the king exited the room when Ben and I went over to the window seal at gazed at the isle. "Do you really think I can do this" "Of coarse you can everyone believes in you...if not we can do this...together"