Dating?

Amber's Pov 

"What a date?" "Ya I mean I like you and its ok if you don't I really-" I kissed Carlos "I would love to go on a date with you!" "Was that just to shut me up or-" I kissed him again "Both ahahaha!" "So I'll go to your dorm around 5?" Carlos asked "Ya see you at 5" Oh no I never been on an actual date. I need Evie she's the love expert. Mal came over to me and said "Uh Amber? Ben just asked me on a... DATE" "Carlos did the same just now!" "We need Evie!?" Mal asked, "Ya we need Evie!" 

Time skip found Evie

"There you are we have been looking for you literally everywhere!" Mal said, "Whats wrong?" Evie asked, "Carlos just asked me on a date I never went on an actual date Chad and I just hung out and watched a movie I never dressed up or anything I need help!" "Ok Mal whats wrong with you?!" "Ugh, Ben just asked me out on a date!" "Nice" Doug said I flicked his head "OOw" "We can handle this...Bye!" she said to Doug "Bye" "Ok you both are looking a little pale" "Ya of course," Mal said, "Ok we can fix that with a little blush and lip gloss!" "Yes!" I said looking at Mal said "No!" "Aw!"

Time skip in the dorm

"Okay easy on the blush we don't want to scare them away not that we could." "Please, my mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk always use upward strokes" Okay Amber your done "Ya okay I'm gonna go throw up!" "Pull your hair back then brush your teeth because you'll guys will kiss and you don't want vomit mouth!" "Ya ok" I went to the restroom and threw up I can't believe all of this happened within a week. I wonder If Carlos liked me before we started talking. I brushed my teeth twice just in case. "Ok, I'm better now!" "Okay girls lets go look at your final results!" Evie mine and Mal's hand and took us to the full body mirror. "Wow, do you think he'll like it?" I asked Mal and Evie "Of course he will your Amber Rose the most beautiful princess who deserves someone to treat you, right!" Evie said hugging me "Ya and tonight don't even think about those people who shall not be named tonight its all about Amber and Carlos." Mal said side hugging me "Your right Mal." "Hahaha wow I look-" "I know haha say it," Evie said leaning against Mal's shoulders "I look not hideous! haha!" Mal said smiling into the mirror "Not even close mhaha!" I said hugging Mal. There was a knock at the door it was Ben because he knocks 4 times. Mal opened the door and looked at Ben. He stared at her in aw. "For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful!" Ben said googoo eyeing Mal "You got a real one Mal don't hurt her!" I said to Ben "I won't... I hope you like bikes!" Ben said holding a helmet to Mal. She made a nervous face and Evie closed the door. "Haa now we just wait for Carlos-" Then there was another knock at the door. Evie opened it and it was Carlos. I walked to the door and he stared at me "To tell you the truth I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you." "Oh come on?" "Its true though Amber you're beautiful." "Well, you kids have fun not too much and don't be late!" Evie said pushing me out "Bye Evie!" "Byyye" Carlos took my hand and I saw a basket in his hand I guess we are going on a picknick. "So where are we going?" "Under the bleachers. Where we first had an actual conversation." "Hm, how romantic of you! ahaha" "I'm kidding we are going to the Enchanted Lake." "Isn't Ben taking Mal there?" "Ya but we're going to your secret spot!" "Oh, and will we be going there on-" "Alikane? yea." "You just thought of everything didn't you?" "Maybe..." we both laughed. We got to the spot where I call Alikane I was about to call her but I had an idea "Why don't you call her?" I said holding the basket. "Do you think she'll listen to me?" Carlos said pubbing his neck"She seems to like you so we not!" "Ok, here we go...ALIKANE!!?" Carlos shouted and then I heard her nay towards us. "Wow look at that she does like you haha... get on!" "Really?" "Ya she came to you at first call it is a beautiful start she knows where to go to." "Okay." "Al's kneel!" she did as I asked and Carlos got on. Then I got on behind him. And Alikane took us to my spot there was food and drinks there already. "How did you-" "Ben showed me cmon." "Whats in the basket then?" "Dude!" "Oh, Dude!" I set the basket on the floor and dude popped out.  "Ahaha, so a picnic?" "Ya, I thought it would be nice here except I don't know how to swim." "Oh, me neither- Oh my gosh these are all my favorite foods chocolate dipped strawberries, horderves, croissants, beef ragu, and fruit punch did ben help you on this?" "Ya, I asked for I little help." "This is so nice, are you wearing Jay's beanie?" "Oh, he said it looked good with the outfit." "Haha, I think I like you better without the beanie." I took it off and Carlos kissed me. It felt different. Not like when Chad kissed me but Carlos felt nice. Then Dude jumped on me and licked my face "Ahaha Dude you can get kisses to ahahaha!" I took Dude off and sat up. "So what do you want first?" I asked Carlos "Uh I've never tried any of these foods!" "Really well why dont you try a chocalate strawberry first!" "Ok which one is that?"  "Ahahaha this one!" I said handing him a strawberry. "MMM these are good!" "I know right?" our date went amazing. Carlos is the sweetest guy. I hope it will be like this forever.

1046 words

HIIIIIIIII

hope you like this chapter

Carlos's Outfit!!!!!!!!!!