Rabid Pack Puppy

Amber's Pov

"If someone hands you a crying baby do you A: Curse it-" "Sorry I'm so late queen Belle needed my help with arrangments for Ben's Coronation!" Mal Evie Carlos and Jay turned around with there jaw's to the floor. Well now they know "Understandable I know it won't happen again, Amber." FG Mother said returning to the board Evie turned around and said: "What are you doing here you are like the most perfect princess!" She whispered, "I'll tell you why I'm here another day just pay attention!" I whispered back. Evie rolled her eyes and smiled. "Okay do you A: Curse it, B: lock it in a tower, C: give it a bottle or D: Carve out its heart?" FG Mother said really loud and happy. I wasn't paying much attention I was just sketching a rose behind Evie and Mal who was also sketching something but I couldn't see. Carlos was giving me a blank expression face and staring at me it was both weird and cute, I looked up and smiled at him and he smiled back. Then Evie raised her hand good girl maybe she knows the answer. "Evie?!" "What was the second one?" she said smiling. Oh, Evie. Like I said I was busy sketching I knew the answer but I think I should give the Vk's a chance "Oh ok anyone else...Mal?" "C: Give it a Bottle." "Correct again!" FG Mother said smiling at Mal. "You are on fire girl!" Carlos said to Mal. "I just picked the one that doesn't sound like any fun!" Mal said in a duh voice. "Oh" Carlos whispered to himself, "That makes so much sense" Evie whispered to Mal. Jane FG Mother's daughter walked past Me I jerked fast towards her she squealed and walked fast across the VK's Jay smiled and laughed he was the only one that saw what I did. I just rolled my eyes. Jane and I don't have a good history together "Hello dear one" FG Mother said kneeling down to Jane "Hi,  you need to sign off an early dismissal for the coronation" She said nervously handing the clipboard to FG Mother. "Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane" "MOM!" "It's okay Jane this is everyone I know you have already met Amber" I smiled and waved at Jane, she knows what that means. "Hi that's okay don't mind me as you were" She went bye looked at me and squealed again. "Ech chem, let's continue! YOU FIND A VILE OF POISON! Do you A: Put it in the king's wine B: Paint it on an apple-" Evie laughed and turned to me I laughed too "Or C: Turn it over to the proper authorities?" I raised my hand so did everyone else Jay put Carlos's hand down haha "Jay?" "C: ya turn it over to the proper authorities" "I was gonna say that" Carlos whined. "Uh ho but I said it first" Jay grabbed Carlos by the head and dragged him on the table rubbing/hitting Carlos's head. Aw, poor Carlos. They fought on the table. "Boys? tap tap tap Boys? tap tap tap BOYS?!" They stopped and looked at FG Mother "I am going to encourage you to use that energy on the Tourney Field!" "Oh no that's ok whatever that is we'll pass" "Amber after class can you please show the boys to the tourney field on your way to cheer practice" "Oh sure no problem" 

Time Skip on the Tourney Field 

Carlos Pov

The coach blew the whistle "Jay, Ben Offence Chad your defense... Taylor you're the shooter" The coach said, "Hey hey you lost boy, put your helmet on get out of the kill zone!!" "What kill zone?" "Cmon pick it up put it on do it!" The coach blew the whistle and we started playing whatever we were playing. I'm gonna die. I saw Amber cheering and she looked really pretty with her cheer uniform. I think I like her but she would never like a villain. She saw me and waved so did I and she went back to cheering. She's so beautiful.