Tourney Game

Amber's Pov

I was with Ben and Audrey and Ben stopped at his Locker. "Do you think they actually paid for those?" Audrey asked referring to the group of girls who got there hair done by Mal. Jay went over to the girls and started flirting of course. "She did it to Janes Hair to and fairy god mother's not happy about it!" "Audrey, what's the harm?" I asked she looked at me with a really face "Its gateway magic, sure it starts with the hair next thing ya know its the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everyone looks good and then... where Amber and I be?" "Listen Audrey-" "Ha I will see you after the game after my dress fitting for the coronation okay?" "Uh okay?" "Bye Benny Boo" Audrey said giving him a side invisible kiss. She is sooo cocky today! I grabbed my sketchbook and phone from my locker "Bye ben I'm gonna go change for the game, and don't listen to Audrey she is a little off today okay?" "Alright Amb's see ya later" "Bye" I went to my dorm and ran into Jay on the way. "Oh hey, Amber could I talk to you after the game later?" Jay asked, "Sure just swing by my dorm, good luck tonight!" "Thanks, you too!" I ran to my dorm and got changed.

 "Oh hey, Amber could I talk to you after the game later?" Jay asked, "Sure just swing by my dorm, good luck tonight!" "Thanks, you too!" I ran to my dorm and got changed

I finished touching up my makeup and head out to the field. Let's get this party started.

Time skip Game started 

"Ohay Ohay" the crowd cheered "This is a nail-biter, folks. There's 47 seconds left on the clock. We are all tied up. The Sherwood Falcons two the Fighting Knights two! What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals!" The Announcer said I say Coach Jenkins put in Chad then he put in Jay and Carlos. Hopefully, Carlos does what we've practiced. I didn't listen to the announcer I just kept Cheering for Jay, Chad, and Carlos. Then all of a sudden heard Ben scored the winning goal! We all went over to to the announcer stage. Ben got on the stage "Excuse me Excuse me there something I like to say!" Everyone was quiet "Give me an M!" We all cheered M "Give me an A!" We all cheered A "Give an L!" We all cheered L oh I know what this is! "What does that spell?!" We all shouted Mal. I looked over to Mal and she looked shocked and happy.  Audrey ran away.

You know the song I can't put it on and too lazy to type the words

"I love you Mal did I mention that?" Audrey ran up to Ben and Mal with Chad? "Chad's my boyfriend now and I'm going to the coronation with him so I don't need your pity date!" And she- she kissed Chad! Audrey? how could you? "Amber?" Jay asked me Carlos went over to me Evie and Mal looked over to me with there mouths wide open in shock. "Amber are you ok?" Jay asked me "No just- Just leave me alone" I ran to the Enchanted Forest to Alikane "Amber?!" I heard Evie shout. I didn't care I just cried and ran! I whistled "Alikane came here girl?!!" I shouted I heard her gallop towards me. "Good girl just take me anywhere far away as possible! HEYA!!" I cried and just lay on Alikane's back and just cried and cried. How could Audrey do this? I thought she loved me I thought she was my sister?! I thought Chad loved me why could he let Audrey do this. Am I not good enough? I kept thinking all of this as Alikane carried me anywhere I didn't care. I got texts from mal ben Evie Jay and Carlos and one from Audrey that I couldn't bear to open. I got 28 missed calls I just turned my phone off. I realized where Alikane brought me to. My old hideout when I was 13. She remembered. I got off to look at the old little shed I hung out in with Chambie. Those where fun times. Everything was in perfect condition as if I never left. I lay outside of it and relaxed on Alikane's stomach and fell asleep. 

Time Skip at 9:23  

I woke up and checked the time on my phone it was 9:23. The Evie called me "Ugh hello?" "Oh my gosh Amb's where are you why have you been picking up anyone's calls?!" "Uh were you not at the game I don't feel like talking to anyone!" "Come back please fairy godmother is worried sick!" "Alright ill be right there!" "Thank you see you soon be safe!" I hung up and got on Alikane "Okay girl back to the Tourney Field. HEYA" Alikane ran I fell asleep again then woke up once we stopped. We were at the bleachers "Haaa your my good girl ill bring you treats tomorrow back to the forest I love you" She nuzzled my face and ran into the forest. Then I turned around back to reality. People called out my name but I just went to my dorm room. I opened the door Ben, Evie, Mal, FG Mother, Carlos, Jay,  and Lonnie were in here already. "Ugh cant I be left alone please?!" There was a knock on the door. "Ugh, who is it now?!" I opened the door it was Audrey ugh I closed the boor before she could say anything. "Who was that?" Jay asked. "It was she who shall not be named" I pushed Ben out then Lonnie, Fg Mother, Carlos, then Jay "UUUgh Jay leave!" I said trying to push him "Fine!" He left and closed the door. I changed and went to sleep i didnt bother saying anything to anyone. I blocked Audrey and Chad from my social media's and number. I deleted all photos.

 I deleted all photos

They all are gone no more Audrey no more Chad

They all are gone no more Audrey no more Chad. No more pain.

Im on a streak hahaha 3 post within 25 hours Im on fire hope you like this one it's kinda sad but its better for what gonna happen next!!!!

BYYYYYYEEEEEEE