Secrets&Drama

Hi!! So to start out I'm gonna tell you alittle bit about myself and my bff Ari! My name is Ceylan but I hate that name so it's either Cey or CeyMarie! I'm 17 and at the end of my 12 grade year. Big secret of mine, I had a baby in 9th grade from rape and I kept her. At the time my mom personally knew Nash and Hayes Griers mom. We have her take care of my baby girl name Skylynn. Kathryn or Opps Ari because she hates her name too! Supported me during that time. No that's not when we became besties! Sillies don't get ahead! We have been besties since Pre-K! We made a pact to talk to each other forever even! Anyway back to my baby! My mom hasn't really been that supportive...She has been distant but I know why, her ex. Her ex right now is trying to ruin her life. He even quite music to do this....I have now clue why but yeah.... She has seen Sky and loves her as much as I do but my mom cannot go out without being booed or getting shit thrown at her! ( Not literal shit ya weirdos!😑😝). I love my mom and I wish I could end it all! The lies, the secrets, all the stupid ass drama! Ok on to more important things, Ari!

Ari is 17 years old just like me! Ending 12 grade with me. We love each other like sisters, and she is the more responsible on in the group. I am the reckless and crazy girl that if you piss off... well you'll see in this story! Just be careful and don't get me pissed of because I see hate on my story! Ok enough of introducing lets get this party started!!!

***********

Hey! This is the real Cey! So first Chapter what do ya think!? Hope its ok! If your only here for action then just you wait! This story is action packed with fights verbally and punchably if thats a word! Once it gets to the Bigger Number Chapters there will be more drama! Ok well the real Cey and Story Cey have to go now! Ari and Story Ari say hey!

Bye my Chocolate rivers...Filled with Cheese Sauce.