When your ready Come back.

Cey's POV:

I make another sharp turn and finally see that stupid ass house. I park in their driveway and quickly get out slamming the door.

"Cey! Wait calm down!" I here Brent say but I'm already at the front door. Tay runs to my side and Brent lags behind.

"Hurry your ass up!" I shout at Brent as I knock on the door, Kian answers with Andrea at his side smiling.

"Hey guys! Come I-"

I cut Kian off and walk past him.

"Where is Jc's room!?" I shout. I take another step in and hear laughing from upstairs. My head flicks towards that and I rush up the stairs with Tay following me.

"Cey hold on!" Tay says but I Contniue to walk down the hall and stop at Jc's door.

"Hahaha! JC NU!" A voice says. Ari. I open the door and walk in. They look up at me.

"What the hell is going on?!" I say glaring at Jc.

"We were just watching Jc's YouTube videos!" Ari says smiling while Jc nods in agreement. I huff and glare again.

"Well whatever! Thanks for letting me know you were here Ari!" I stomp out and run down the stairs, as I get down there Brent is sitting there explaining everything to Kian and Andrea. I sit beside Brent and lay my head on his shoulder and smile alittle...Brent Austin Rivera is MY boyfriend....

Tay's POV:

I sigh and look at Ari and Jc.

"Umm sorry about her guys.."

"Nah it's ok! She is right I should've told someone instead of just taking her and leaving..." Jc says and kisses Ari's cheek. I smile and say

"I'm going to go check on Cey, hold on!" I start to turn around but Hc stands up with Ari.

"I want to go and say sorry.."

Jc says and takes Ari's hand in his. I shrug and start walking down the hall to the stairs. This should be good! -OMG NOTE HEAVY SARCASM!!!-

**********

Hey, it's me....Cey.....WE MET TWO MONTHS AGO HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW ME!? Ok I'm joking around and I'm sorry it isn't good as usual...If my little jokes were even funny before. You know why they aren't that good. So cliffhanger because I'm stuck and thinking isn't my strong point right now. SOOO I'm letting you guys decided what should happen when Jc goes downstairs and try's to say sorry to me.

A.Sam shows up in the room through all of this and I go ballistic

B.I punch Jc in the face and Brent has to carry me out of the house.

C.I start yelling at Jc and Andrea gets in the middle of this and we start fighting (Verbally or fists)

OR

D.Nothing happens and the only drama is me glaring and tell Ari that she isn't allowed back at the house ever.

Pm me or tell me in the comments what I should do! Please because Id love to keep this story flowing expecially since there are a lot of views on it.

K bai my Strawberry Lollipops...Dipped in crab butter!?!