This is all wrong!

Cey's POV:

I watched as Jc walked past me out into the living room. I turn my attention on Ari and I start crying again, she pulls me in and closes the door while pulling me into a tight hug.

"Sssh! It's ok what's wrong?"

"I-I couldn't comfort you! J-Jc gets to do e-everything!" I say in between sobs.

"It's ok! I'm happy, you need to be happy too!" I pull back and look at her confused

"Why are you so happy now?" She then explains what Jc said and did.

"He made me so happy!" She exlaimes smiling brightly.

"Good I-" I wipe my eyes

*Knock-Knock*

"Yes?" She says

"Hey, it's Brent...Can I come in?" I hear his voice and think of how his posture is right now. I'm right, as soon Ari opens the door he's standing there with a hand behind his neck scratching it and look down.

"Yeah sure! I'll be in the living room Cey!" She says.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom Jc!" I hear Tay say befor Ari closes the door. She walks out and I'm left alone with Brent.

"Um..So, I want to finish out conversation from earlier." He says looking up at me.

"Ok...Look Brent...I like you-"

"Cey, will you be my girlfriend?" He interruptes me.

"What?"

"Do I have to say it in vine talk? Will you be my bae?" He clicks his tongue

"Or nah?" I stand there for a second, then start smiling.

"Hell yeah!" I said walking to him. I don't know what changed my mind on dating him, but I hope that I don't regret it and that he doesn't mess this up.

"Guess what Cey!"

"What Brent?" He leans in and kisses me. Not a peck, but passionate one. It lasted only 3 minutes because.

*Knock-Knock*

"Damn" I whisper because someone interrupted.

"Uh, Cey? Where are Ari and Jc?" Tay's voice says from the other side of the door.

"What? What the hell are you talking about? They are in the living room!" I say opening the door to see a confused Tay.

"Well then they may be REALLY good at hiding because they aren't there." He says looking at me. They.Arent.THERE?!?

"WHERE IS MY PHONE!?!" I screech looking around my room.

"Um...Why?" Brent ask.

"WELL IF ANY OF YOU HAD FUCKING COMMON SENSE, IM CALLING ARI! HELP ME FIND MY PHONE!" I screech again.

"Calm your tits Cey!" Tay says putting a hand on MY shoulder. I tense up turning towards him glaring. He backs up and puts his hands in the air.

"Calm down? CALM DOWM?! DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN WHEN MY BEST FRIEND AND MY PHONE ARE MISSING! MAKE YOUR ASS USEFUL AND LOOK OUT THE WINDOW TO SEE IF ARI'S CAR IS THERE!" I screech at Tay. He frowns and walks out the door.

"You! you help me find my phone!" I say to Brent and he starts looking around with out question. Tay walks back in the room with my phone and tosses it to me.

"Her car is there but Jc's Car is gone." My eyes grow wide with anger. I knew that bastard took her! Well, she went willingly probably but they left without telling anyone! I pushed past Tay and went to the counter grabbing the MLBACFK Van keys walking out the door. I get in and start it, the boys run out with shoes in their hands and beanies on. I roll down my window.

"Get your asses in the van now or I'll leave both of you!" Brent climbed in the passenger and Tay got in the back. I hand him my phone while backing out of the driveway.

"Tay, call Ari's phone. If she doesn't pick up call Jc's." I start turning down the street.

Tay's POV:

I roll my eyes as I dial Ari's number. Cey is overreacting, I mean, It would of been nice if they told someone but she is going crazy! Ok, thank God Ari picked up!

PhoneConvo:

Me:Hello?

A:Tay? What's up?

Me:What's up? Seriously? You left the house without telling anyone, Cey is pissed-

*I get cut off by Cey*

"PISSED? HA, DOSENT BEGIN TO TELL!" I sigh.

A:Oh great she's mad at me!

Me:No, I think she is mad at Jc....

A:Oh..

Me:Um...So where are you anyway?

A:Oh! I'm at the O2L house with Jc! *She says perking up*

Me:Oh? Ok- *Ofcoures I'm cut off*

"I KNEW SHE WAS WITH THAT BASTARD!" She screams making a really sharp turn on the road to that house. I hear Ari sigh on the other end. I sigh in frustration with Cey.

Me:We'll be there in 5 minutes. *The line goes dead*

*End of Convo*

I hand Cey her phone back carefully not to get yelled at, she snatches it quickly taking a turn. This won't be good!

*******

DUN DUN DUN! Yep, cliffhanger because I'm tired asf and need sleep! and it seems better that way! What do you think book Cey will do? Do you think she made the right decionsion dating Brent?

Idefk (JK I do!) But we shall see!

K, bye my black licorice..Dipped in chocolate milk?!? *Slowly walks backwards into a mysterious fog. Ari walks in all of a sudden*

Dafuq?! Where all this fog come from?! *Turns into a cat and scurries out of the room.*