First of all!

"Haha!" Ari laughs at something on her phone.

"What?" I say as I put on music.

"Mm nuffin!" She says. She blushes, and I sigh.

"I'm just text a friend."

"Is it someone I know? Is it a guy?" I ask. My phone beeps. It's a text from Nash.

"Y-Yeah it's a guy!" She says. I just nod because I was opening the text. When I open it there is a picture of Hayes and Sky sitting on the sofa watching TV.

"Aww! Ari look!" I tell her, she looks.

"Thats adorable!" My phone beeps again. It's Brent. He has never met Ari before, because when I met him it was at a party. She was sick that day so she couldn't come.

"Brent is wondering if he can come over and meet you!"

"Yeah yeah sure!" She says staring at her phone. I look over and she is staring at a picture of Jc Caylen. Ohhh so THATS who she is talking to! She is OBSSESSED with him, worse than me and Brent!

"Hey, is it a guy I know?" I ask her.

"Ahh...I don't know, do you know Jc Caylen?" She asks me.

"Nope! Let's move to the living room! I wanna watch TV!" I say jumping up and running to the living room. Ari laughs at my childishness.

~30minsLater~

*Ding-Dong*

"Ari! Get it for me!" She walks in to see me upside down feet dangiling on the back of the couch, flipping through channels.

"Get your lazy-ass up and do it yourself!" She says shaking her head.

"I'm busy though!" I say glaring at her.

"FINE!" She shouts.

"Yes!" I say quietly while she gets the door. I here Brent's beautiful voice in the hallway.

"Hope it was ok if I brought a couple friends with me..." He says. I stand up and I round the corner.

"BRENTY!" I yell.

"CEY-CEY!" He yells, I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. I'm hanging on him like a koala! He wraps his arms around me and I see Tay and Sam behind us. I turn my head towards Jc and Ari, OMFG they kissed! There is something between them! Thats adorable. We all walk to the living room and he sits down. Kinda awkward because I'm basically straddling him. I look at Jc and Ari, she is sitting in his lap and he keeps rubbing her back slowly. I look down at Brent and smile. He smiles back up at me and says,

"Cey! Guess what!"

"What??"

"Your awsome!" He says hugging me.

"Aw!" Ari says looking at me. She looks back at Jc and kisses his lips again. I'm still hugging Brent.

"Eh-Hem!" Sam and Tay clear their throats letting us know there still here.

"I-I knew that!" Jc says. I giggle.

"Suree you did!" Sam says laughing. I pull up only to be pulled back down for more hugging.

"Guess what Ari!" Jc says.

"What Jc?" She asks

"I like CHUU!" He says poking her nose. They kiss again, Tay stands up annoyed.

"Ok guys! I wanted to hang out as a group, not as two couples and two singles!" Sam stands up.

"Yeah!"

"What? You jelly?" Jc asks.

"Yeah! You jelly I can do this?" Brent leans to me and places his lips on mine. This was all to much for me! Him and I are just best friends...Not a couple! I got off of Brent and ran to my room in tears.

"Cey!" Ari yells after.

"Leave me alone Ari!" I yell closing and locking my door.

"Please open the door Cey!" She says calmly.

"NO!" I yell jumping on my bed.

"Please!" She says back. I stand up and crack the door so you can my eyes.

"Open it all the way please, no one is with me!" I open it up. She walks in and I quickly slam my door shut. I jump on the bed and continue crying.

"Why are you crying Cey?" She finally ask me. Problem was.. I didn't know why! I love him, I really do! But we are best friends I can't ruin that with a relationship!

**************

Heyyy! It's Cey, So sorry it took SO long to update the 2nd Chapter! I was kinda stuck, 2 weeks ago Ari and I thought on this fanfic! We talk about it everyday, like seriously this Fanfic is ACTION PACKED,CRAZE FILLED,ALOT OF DRAMA! It's just so crazy, you guys might cry alittle. Next item of business, I need a ship name for Jc&Ari, Cey&Brent! If you could help by telling me in the comments I'll love you even more than I do now, cuz I really love you guys!!!! Ok, thats it I'm done now. I'll try to update sooner because I'm not feeling stuck anymore!

Bye my Bacon-Grease Cupcakes!?!😑...😜😋😏