Three

•Skip to last period of school(Friday)•

Elle came home with me after school and we started to get ready at my house. I was actually a little excited to go to this party. But not as excited as Elle, she was talking about it all day at school. I curled my hair and did my makeup a little more extra that I do for school. I then got dressed into a short, tight, red dress. It was one of my favorites. I was done getting ready and waited for Elle to finish getting ready.

•At the party•

We took an Uber and finally arrived at Joeys house. It was huge. Music was blasting you could feel it, you can smell the weed and alcohol everywhere. There was a lot of people too. Me and Elle were inside walking around trying to find where we could get a drink. Then we ran into Joey and Charles.

"Hey you guys made it." Charles yelled over the music.

"Wouldn't miss it." Elle said with her flirting voice. Then her and Charles started talking and Joey was just staring at me.

"Stop staring its creepy." I laughed.

"I can't help it princess, you're gorgeous." He did his oh so famous smirk.

"Where's the drinks?" I gave him a slight smile.

"Over here." He started waking so I followed.

I had a drink, then another, then another, and it kinda just went on. Me and Joey were just talking and getting to know each other. He was actually cool and wasn't acting cocky. Elle was really drunk and Charles but they were just in there own world talking in the living room. They haven't left each other's side. One of my favorite songs came on so I pulled Joey to dance with me. His hands were on my hips as I swayed them. I could feel his breath on my neck. He turned me around to face him and he pulled me close. Our lips centimeters apart. I looked at his lips then back at his eyes. He licked his lips like he was hungry to kiss me. His eyes were full of lust.

"Let's go somewhere private?" He asked. I nodded my head and we went up stairs.

We opened up a door that lead to I'm guessing his room. He closed the door then locked it. He pushed me up against the door and he crashed his lips onto mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance so I let him in. We then moved to the bed. He took his shirt off revealing his nice body then returning to kiss me. I flipped us over and slid my dress off. I then started leaving small hickeys on his neck. He then flipped us back over and started to remove his pants and boxers. He removed my underwear and grabbed a condom and put it on. Then he asked if I was ready. I nodded my head telling him I was ready. He then slid himself into me. The room started filling with moans as he pumped into me faster. He was leaving hickeys on my neck as I scratched his back from the pleasure. I told him I was close to climax and he said he was too. Moments later we both released. Joey fell next to me and we later there catching our breaths.

"Damn babygirl we should start doing this more often." Joey said still trying to catch his breath.

"Agree." Is all I said before I finally got up to start putting on my clothes as he did the same thing. I looked at my phone seeing that Elle texted me that we had to go and she was waiting at the front door. I texted her back saying I'm coming.

"I have to go but text me about the science project." I gave him a smirk.

"Bet." Was all he said. I then tried making my way to Elle as I was stumbling all over the place. I think I had a little too much to drink. Me and Elle went back to her place and went to bed.

•Next morning•
I woke up with the worst headache. Elle was still asleep so I was just laying there trying to put together what happened last night. Then I remembered. I had sex with Joey! I got up and started pasting all around the room. I was freaking out. Eh guess I was being a little loud cause Elle woke up.

"What's wrong?" Elle asked tiredly.

"I made a huge mistake last night." I looked at her.

"What?"

"I slept with Joey."

Her eyes widened and she got up very quick.

"No way, you did?" She looked at me.

"Yes! Oh my god this is so bad so so so bad." I started pasting again. I can't believe I slept with Joey. How drunk was I. I'm not the type to go and have sex with someone I don't every know. Like yeah he seemed cool last night but I don't even know him. It was really good though. Oh my god did I just think that? What's wrong with me. In the moment of me freaking out and Elle trying to calm me down, my phone buzzed. It was a text from Joey.

Joey🙄

Heyy can you come over? We need to talk...