Four

Joey🙄

Heyy can you come over? We need to talk...

Yeah be there in 15 min...

•End of texts•
I got a little ready making myself look a little presentable. Elle told me to tell her everything when I get back home. Elle said I could use her car to drive there. I pulled into his driveway and the front yard looked like a mess from the party. I walked up to the front door. I took a deep breath and rang the door bell. Seconds later Joey answered.

"Hey." He gave me a small smile.

"Hey." I said awkwardly and walked in.

We sat in the couch and we started talking.

"So about last night-" I cut him off.

"I know, I'm sorry I was really drunk and It was fun but I had a lot of drinks and wasn't really thinking and-"

"Sky! It's okay. I was thinking we could maybe do it again." He said brushing his hand through his hair.

I was surprised at what he said. I was also very confused.

"So you wanted me to come over so could tell me that you wanted to fuck again?" I asked confused.

"No.... well, maybe. Here me out." He turned on the couch so he was facing more direct to me.

"You seem really cool and I was thinking we could be like friends with benefits." He said with a little worried expression.

"Friends with benefits? First off, we barley know each other. We met like 3 days ago. Second of all, I don't wanna be in a relationship right now so if that's what you want in the end, it's a no." I said.

"I don't want to be in a relationship either. I don't do relationships. Just simply we can be friends with benefits. No feelings just sex. And no one haves to know about it." He said trying to persuade me.

"Joey, we barley even know each other and I'll admit last night was great from what I remember but like I said, I didn't even really know you." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Then get to know me." He smirked.

"Joey." I sighed feeling overwhelmed with everything that's happening.

"Come on Sky, it'll be fun. At least get to know me and then if you don't like me then you can say no and we'll forget anything happened. Deal?" He said. I wanted to say yes. There's just something about him that makes me crave him. He's prefect. But I don't want to date him. I've never felt this way about someone before. After thinking for a couple seconds I finally answered.

"Fine, deal."

"Then let's play 21 questions." He smirked.

We played 21 questions. Joey was actually really cool. You just got to see him past his cocky attitude. He took me by surprised on question 19.

"You said you don't want to be in a relationship, why don't you?" He asked looking into my eyes.

I looked down thinking of what happened in my last relationship.

"The guy I dated last cheated on me... and all the guys before that have really just played me. I don't want to be hurt again. So I don't want to be in a relationship." I said getting kind of sad.

"Oh." Was all he said.

I looked at him and asked my next question.

"My turn. So you said you don't do relationships... so what do you do?"

He looked me up and down then smirked.

"This." Was all he said before crashing his lips onto mine, hovering over me as we were on the couch. We were interrupted as his phone started ringing. He pulled away biting my bottom lip. He answered the call and you could here yelling on the other line.

"Okay I'll pick her up." Joey sighed

"I'm sorry but I have to leave and pick up my little sister from her friends." He looked mad.

"It's okay, I should probably get going anyways." I said grabbing my stuff and walking to the door with him.

He walked me to my car.

"So when you going to have an answer for me." He gave me a smirk like always.

"By Monday." I winked and opened my car door.

"Then I'll talk to you later babygirl." He closed my car door and I headed home. And all I could think about was what my answer was going to be.

Friends With Benefits (JMB)рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ