Part - 1 (✔)

A girl enter in the college gate wearing a babypink chudidar and kamiz in which she is looking simple yet beautiful her long hairs were tie in braid...she look nervous, everyone were scanning her from top to bottom strangely...in the middle of the modern bold peoples she look like a scared kid who is lost in a fair...

She start walking one side without looking up suddenly bump with someone and they both fell down..she was on the ground and the boy with a brown deep eyes was on the top of her looking her dreamly..they both share a small eyelock soon came back into reality when the students around them start laughing...

He get up from her and forward a hand to help which she hold and get up and said.." i am sorry i was in hurry..you don't get hurt right..?"
She shook her head nevously.." thank god...btw are you fresher..?" He asked looking her from top to bottom.She again nodd without saying anything..
"ooh thats great..hii i am lucky..head boy if you need any help you can ask me without hesitation.."

He forward his hand for handshake with a smile..she get some courage and handshake him with smile..and said in slow polite voice.." hii i am swara bose..."
(How many of you think she is ragini😆😆)

Lucky smile ."nice to meet you miss swara bose...do you need any help..?" "yes atually i am searching for principal office..." she answered.."come i will drop you there.." saying he start walking at one side and she followed him..suddenly he said..

"as you are new here and looks really innocent therefore i am warning you stay away from devil 5 if you want to live here peacefully...its better for you to not even show your face to them.." Swara get confused.. "Devil 5...who are they..??"

"They are the real devil in a human body with whome the whole college fears..no one dares to go againts them..." he said with a proud smile which she didn't like" then why don't teachers take any action..." He laugh at her.. and said looking directly in her eyes.."babygirl no one means no one..even teachers are scared of them as they are rich and this college is running by their parents donations only so how can anyone take action againts them.."

Swara don't like them without even knowing anything about them...."by the way who are they...?" "they are..? They are sanky,kavi,nikhil,sahil and..." He smirk mischievously..while she saw him confusedly...." and???" " and the principal office is here now go inside fast..." he said pointing at the door..She look at the door at which big signboard of 'principal office' is hanging...

She took a deep breath is relieve and look again to lucky who is still looking her with some unknown spark in his eyes,she smile at him saying thanks to him...

He said no need and went from there she too turn toward door,open them and come inside but..the condition of inside made her scream. She was hell shock likewise the people who are already inside scream too and try to hide themself from her...she close her eyes and rush outside and try to control her abnormal breath when she get the another shock the signboard was not of a princal office but a 'boys loo' she was in shock when heared a laughing sound from behind..

And found lucky with one girl and three boys was standing little far from her holding the signboard of principle office, they all are laughing like there is no tomorrow...

It doesn't take a much time for her to understand what was happened to her..she feel totally insulted her eyes moist with tears,she marched to them with anger and about to shout but..."ohh baby girl..i had warned you na to stay away from devil 5 but you didn't listen me and come infront of us..it was your mistake that..."

But before he could complete his word were stuck with a loud sound of slap,which was place no one else but his own cheek...making everyone hell shock.. he roared in anger.." how dare you..." she is still looking him with disgust.. shout back.."shut up and don't ever try to mess with me..."
She was shivering very hard, Controlling her tears she run from there while everyoneelse were still in shock...while lucky was still in rage.." how dare she...i will not leave her ever.."
.
At that time she doesn't had any idea that she create a hell for herself in which she will soon stuck for forever...