part - 4 (✔)

Laksh was in office working on his laptop in his cabin suddenly someone knock the door, he give answer without looking up.." come in..""can i talk to my son for a while.."Laksh look up and found dp standing on the doorstep with smile.. Laksh closed his laptop getting up from his seat."  papa you here...?do you need anything,you should had called me, i would came to your cabin.."Dp came inside and sit on the sofa pointing him to sit infront of him, laksh came and sit on the single sofa.." its ok beta.." he said smiling..

" Do you need any help..?" Laksh asked again because it's very rare when dp comes to his cabin.."yes actually, you know mr. Gadodia my new business partner.."Laksh nodd..."he have a daughter, she wants to be independent and work by her own, mr. Gadodia offered her to work with him but she was not ready, as she is inexperience so she can't work any other place, so mr Gadodia asked me to help, i offered her to work with you and she got ready.." he said calmly while Laksh get shock..

"what..but papa as you say she is inexperience then how could i give her job what will she do here.." he get annoyed, compromise in work, this is the only thing he hates the most.."made her your personal assistant.." dp seemed like he came prepared for everything.."  but i don't need any PA.." he made a face..."that why i am saying, you don't need her so she don't need to work anything here and her wish of working also get complete and it will help to improve my relation with mr. Gadodia which will help in our business"

Laksh look at him unbeliefly.." these much planning..?"Dp smile sheepishly.."i didn't find anything wrong in it.."Laksh took deep breath and nodd...as he knew his father very well, he can't go against him.." ok fine..when will she come..." " in an hour..""what...?she is coming today, you already told them without even asking me once, What would happen if I did not get ready..." laksh got angry..his father didn't find it important to ask him before appointing an assistant for him..."i know my son more than anyone,i know he will never say no to me.."

And here laksh became speechless...dp smile and left the cabin leaving laksh alone, he look at the close door for sometime thinking of something then flushed his thoughts out and start working again...

In gadodia house, ragini was getting ready in her room from where she can easily heared the argument which was running in the hall.." i don't understand what is mean to send her there in those peoples..." it was shamishta..who was hell angry right now..." it was ragini's decision to go their and you know na i can't deny anything what she asked.." shekhar hold her hand trying to calmed her but didn't work...she jerk his hand.."but it doesn't mean,you will close your eyes and agree on anything without thinking about her safety..." daadi find it important to interfere, before their argument turn into fight.." offo shamishta, stop thinking negative, just stay pasitive nothing will happen wrong with her..."

" But maa..." she tried to say something but interrupted by ragini.."maa..."
They look toward stairs and found her descending the stairs wearing a beautiful black and white formal two piece dress and red scarf in her neck which cover her full neck as usual.She come to the shamishta and ask..

"how's am i looking...? " she twirl on her feet..." as usual beautiful.." shamishta smile taking some kajal from her own eye and place on the back of her ear.." may god save you from every evil eye.."

Ragini smile and hug her.." why are you so tense maa, don't worry till your blessing are with me nothing will happen wrong..." " but beta..." Ragini placed her finger on her lips.." ssshhh..first listen to me..papa did so much for me do you want his all hardwork go waste?" Shamishta shook her head.." no..." " then don't worry and give me blessing afterall its my first day of job.." she smile , shamishta caress her head.."my blessing are always with you..."

Ragini smile and took blessings from shekhar and daadi and about to leave.. when daadi said..." ragini what about breakfast..." she shook her head.." not feeling hungry, i will take in office..." Shamishta tried to say something " but..." but ragini quickly grabbed her beg.." bye everyone.." And run out of the house before anyone again stop her..

Laksh was working in his cabin when his manager came and inform him that the girl for the job of PA has arrived. laksh took a deep breath and asked him to send her inside...

After some time laksh hear a sweet voice.."may i come in sir.." He look toward the owner of the voice and get shock likewise the ragini too..they both shout at the same time..."you..?" "you...?"

Laksh remember the both incident of yesterday and her rudeness which results in his anger..."what the hell are you doing in my office.." he roared while she made a face.." i am here because dp uncle appointed me as his son's PA.." she said proudly while he get shock..." what...? papa appointed you?" "are you the son of dp uncle?" She asked with narrowed eyes, laksh shook his head.."no way, i can't work with a girl like you.." " oh hello mister..even i am not interested to work with you..."

" what happened,why you both are shouting..?" They both turned toward the door and found dp standing with confused expression..."papa i don't want her here even for a second, please asked her to leave.." laksh said angrily while ragini glare him.."  ohh please even i don't want to work with you..you don't need to worry i will leave this place by my own..." saying in anger she turned back to leave...

"Beta wait...can you both explain me why you don't want to work with eachother..." dp was still in confusion..." she is a disobedient, irresponsible, troublesome girl who don't have any moral values and.." lucky start counting her specialities which she can't able to digest anymore.. "what the hell, what do you think about yourself that you are so greate no mister you are just bitter, unkind, mean, cold-hearted person..."

"stop it both of you..look beta this is really bad manners to include your personal problems in your profession, you both don't know eachother that why you are thinking like this, give some time to your relation and work together, i am sure you will understand eachother soon..." dp tried to make them understand.."but papa.." he give laksh a death glare, which automatically changed his words, he pout.." okay fine, if you want you can work here.." Ragini made a face.." fine, i am ready only for uncles words.." Dp smile and laksh rolled his eyes... " go to manager,he will explain you your work..." dp said sweetly caressing her hair, she smile and turned back suddenly her face expression get change, she smirk and came out of his cabin...

Swara was sitting in the class room completing her notes when she feel little awkward, she look up and found everyone were gossiping something looking at her, she felt strange and come out of the class, but even out of the class everyone were behaving weirdly, when she saw her classmate riya with her friends, she tried to talk with her about the notes but riya left from there without answering anything..swara felt something feeshy when preeti come to her,she was panting heavily... "swara.... that.... that.... " words were not coming out from her mouth..Swara get scared. " what happened preeti,what is wrong...?"

Preeti take her to the campus, swara get shock to seeing her photos on all the walls of the campus, with 'devils 5's prey ' was written on them...

Swara get shock also furious.." what the hell is this..." She start removing her photos from the wall, preeti also joined her. " this is why no one is talking to you..." This makes her more angry, she pull some photos from the wall and move inside the building. She was walking angrily in the corridor,and came in a music room where devil 5 were practicing their music..

" what the hell is this...?"She shout throwing her picture on them.they look her disbeliefingly for her guts, lucky get up from his seat and pick one picture and smirk.."this is our new prey, who have really bad manner to poke her nose in everything. now she will pay the price to mess with us..."

He start coming close to swara while she start moving backword, till her back touch the wall and she cant move back more, he come close to her and place his both hands on the wall imprisoning her between them,she start breathing abnormally...

"wh..what...will..you..do..?" She asked looking him with scared eyes..Lucky felt a different kind of satisfaction and came close to her face, she closed her eyes in fear.." i will... " He whispered dangerously in her ears sending shivered down her spine..Suddenly she felt something on her forehead and open her eyes and found a paper sticking on her forehead on which 'prey' was written,'devil 5' laugh loudly on her condition and leave from there leaving her alone inside the music room....

To be continued...