Part - 9

Hello everyone, after a long break, I am back 😬😬
So last part was summery but still many viewer didn't understand many things, they complain that they don't understand anything in this ff, they are still confused..so let me try to solve their confusion once again..

1 - Is swaragini are connected?

swara and ragini's storyline is totally different, yes in future they will going to be connect, but for now two different stories are going on.

2 - Is Laksh and lucky are same? Is their faces are same? How am I portraying them?
This is the main twist of the story, if they are same person or not, for now it's upto you, if you want you can think them as a same person or if you want you can think them as a separate person, both situations will going to make sense in future...

Hope you guys understand, if there is any other doubt, ask me..😊😊

Raglak reached at one costly restaurant.. as soon as they came in one waiter greeted them and took them at one table which had reserved board on it... Ragini was amazed, was this planned...? She think, but didn't said anything... She sit at one side, instead of sitting apposite side, laksh sits beside her, making her more confused, but it doesn't last longer when a man in formal two piece came inside a cafe, and seeing to whom Laksh stand up followed by her..

"Hello Mr. Maheshwari.." he says shanking hand with Laksh. He response with smile.. "Hello, Mr. Yadav.. This is my secretary. Miss. Ragini Gadodia.. Please have a seat." "Hello.."Ragini smile with professional smile, taking a deep breath. So it is not a lunch date but a lunch meeting..

Laksh and Yadav start their meeting while ragini start getting bore. She tried to look interested but it didn't worked.. In the mean time lunch get served. They start their lunch, she was enjoying food without noticing that Yadav was scanning her from head to toe with bad eyes. Suddenly Laksh spilled juice on pencil skirt by mistakely.. "ohh shit.." she says.. "I am sorry, it was a mistake.. please go and clean your skirt.." Ragini nodd.. excuses them and left from there.

Yadav stares her till she vanished from his eyesight.. When he look back, he found Laksh staring him.. He grin.. " I must say, your secretary is bomb, you definitely enjoy her company alot." He winked. Laksh give a chuckle and another moment he punched at his nose so hard.. "How dare you.." and grabbed his caller.. "what the hell is this... are you out of your mind Laksh?" Yadav shout..  "No, I am not, but I won't leave you bloody ba***d.."

"Don't forget laksh, I have a contract for you.. if I want, I can throw you on street... you will be finish." Laksh push him back on seat angrily.. " you can't do anything, you know why, because I am cancelling this project, I can't work with the people who can't respect women.." suddenly someone laugh inside him..but he ignore and glared Yadav.. "You will regret this..." He says getting up from chair.. "that we will see.. now you leave.." laksh gesture him to leave.. He glare him once again and leave, while laksh again sit back on his chair ignoring peoples stares in the hotel...

Ragini came back after a while and get confused seeing Laksh alone, "Where is mr. Yadav?" She asked. "He had another business to do, so he left.." "but.." "no more questions, finish your lunch fast, we have to leave.." She silently sit with the smile... after all she had already seen whatever happened a while ago, and actually impressed with Laksh's responsed... 'I think he is not that bad anymore..well, good for him..' she thinks...

Sanky lay on his bed after a long day, " aah... I am fucking tied..." he closed her eyes but suddenly sees swara's scared face... he opened his eyes in jerk.. "What was that, why I am thinking about her..." suddenly he remembered about her diary.. its been two days since he found it, however he forgot to returned it... he immediately bring the book out... "should I read it? But this is wrong.. since when I am start thinking about what is right and what is wrong? Well who cares..." he sat on the bed and opened it..

"Mumma I am very scared... please come back..." the first line was enough for sanky to understand that this is not something for fun... he continued to read, with each line he understands better that how much she is suffering already, and they are doing nothing but increasing her pain... he completed the diary with heavy heart, his eyes were filled with tears.. 'oh my god... what we are doing...I should stop lucky... I can't let Swara suffer more because of us...' he thinks in determination...

Next day in college, swara was on her way to class room when she bump with some one and her all book fell down, "ohh..sorry.." she says as usual without looking up, and bend down to to pick her books... " yeah you should be... are you blind or something..." and heard a very rude angry voice, it didn't took her moment to understands, the voice belongs to who.. she look above in irritation, and as expected lucky was there looking her angrily.. she stands up, "You were equally at fault.." she says back in same way and start leaving but had to stopped as lucky grabbed her hand and pulled her back...

"How dare you to talk me in this way..." he roared.. Swara shivered for a moment... "leave me.." she mumbled slowly... "lucky.. what is going on..." when heard sanky's voice... she looked at sanky with pleading eyes... "lucky leave her hand.." sanky said but lucky was busy glaring her angrily... " Lucky,I said something..." sanky said in loud voice. Lucky look him for a moment, then jerk her hand back... "don't think I will leave you so easily.." he warned her and marched away...

" Buddy listen.." sanky tried to say something but he didn't listen... he took a deep breath and turned toward swara, who was crying silently.. "Hey, don't cry... you don't need to be scared... he won't do anything..." "I know.." she says in sobb.. "then why are you crying.." she shook her head.. "nothing..." sanky smile... "I can make up this for you.." he says, she look him in question... "We can go for coffee after college...if you like to.." "Why would I believe you that it is not one of your pranks to humiliate me.." she say...

"You can trust me, and I can say that you actually do.." he says in confidence.. "but I don't want to.." she says immediately.. his face fell.. " ohh.. never mind.." " because I like tea..." she says with a chuckle.. "ohh.. sure than.. we will go for tea..." he says happily.. she nodd... "mmm... I think I should go to check lucky now..." swara face become angry again... " heyy.. please..." " ohh no, you should definitely go, afterall he is your best friend... it's not about you... it's just me... you know na you can't force me to like him..." "yeah.. see you later.." "bye"...

To be continued...