part - 3 (✔)

Ragini and naina reached to the mall and start their shopping together...its been 4 hours but still they didn't buy even a single thing, just roam here and there not able to decide what to buy...whatever naina choosed ragini point any defect in that and rejected...slowly slowly naina loose her temper and get annoyed.."what is this yaar.You have not buy anything yet...and i am tired already..." Ragini smile..." chill naina..even i am searching na but I do not even find what I really want..." Naina look her with pout.." and what you 'really want'.." Ragini smirk winking at her.." soon you will know that..." "ufff...." her heart wanted to go back to home leaving ragini alone but she can't...

They again start their window shopping...after some time naina stop placing her hand on the side wall for the support..."thats enough...i can't walk anymore..." Ragini give her pity look..."okay okay fine...look there is a canteen...lets take some rest and eat something.."

Naina nodd and they came to canteen...naina bought two burgers and french fries for herself while ragini bought only ice cream both come toward one table while talking about random thing suddenly ragini bump into someone and her ice fall down..her eyes widen to looking her ice cream, "what the....you..."she look up to scold that person..but her words gone seeing the person..they both get shock to see each other..

"you here also....?" Laksh asked angrily while ragini narrowed her eyes..."what do you mean here also.. are you following me...?" She asked in doubt..."what...i think you are following me..." he made a face.Ragini look him with widen eyes..."ohh really...i am following you...have you ever seen your face in mirror...forget about mall i am not interested to follow you even in the social media...and by the way this is a public mall. many peoples are here besides me who came for their work not to follow you...i am also here for my work ..." once again she had start her nonstop train glaring him which irked him...

"so go and do your work and stop glaring me..." he snapped.."what...i am glaring you...oh yeah exactly i am glaring you because i have never seen a person without brain.." laksh look her in unbelief, he find it difficult to control his anger anymore.."listen just stop your nonsense and get loss from me..." " even i am not interested to talk to you..bye..." They both turn back opposite side at the same time and walk away...

Nxt day swara enter in a class and saw a girl sitting alone on the last bench wearing a long kamiz salwar just like her, she took a deep breath atleast someone is there like her and quickly go toward her and said hii...the girl look her with a scared face and replies hii.."can i sit here..." swara asked with a sweet smile.She nodd and shift little to give her space to sit.swara sit.."hii i am swara bose..." She forward her hand to handshake...the girl look at her than her hand,swara was waiting for her to shake a hand, she slowly hold her hand and said in a slow voice..."hii i am preeti panday...." "nice to meet you preeti..."

Slowly slowly she open herself with her and then start talking comfortably with her...But  swara noticed that she was continuesly looking here and their while talking like she is searching for someone...

"what happened are you searching for someone..." swara can't able to control her curiosity anymore.."no actually..."
She hasitate..swara can easily saw fear in her face...she hold her hand..." is anything bothering you...? share with me,may be i can help you..." preeti look her for moment deciding to tell her or not, then taking a deep breath she said.. "woh actually someone told me that i am the next prey of the devil 5..." preeti replied with fear..Swara look at her with widen eyes.."what...who told you that...?"

"i don't know but they are too dangerous they can do anything..." her eyes filled with tears...Swara tries to calm her.."don't worry i am here na i will never let anything happen to you, but please first calm down i will see them if they tries to harm you..."  once again she start feeling hate for them.."really...?"Preeti asked hopefully...she smile to cheer her up..." ofcouse afterall you are my friend ...now forget about those idiots lets go to canteen..."

preeti smile and nodd her head..the canteen was full with students swara and preeti sit on the corner seat..they both take out their tiffins preeti open her tiffin and she had puri sabzi in that...she shares that with swara and she loves that...then swara open her tiffin, she had last night left chicken..she also tries to share that with preeti..but preeti pull her tiffin back and shout.."noo..."

Swara look her with questioning eyes.."actually swara i am vegetarian i don't eat non veg not even egg...""oops.. i am sorry..i didn't knew that..." Swara bite her tongue..making preeti chuckle lightly.. "its ok don't feel guilty..." They both start eating and chitchatting random thing suddenly a voice came...

"hii preeti..."and preeti got a cough,they both look toward the voice with different expressions,preeti with fear while swara with disgust...and devil 5 are looking them with smirk...Lucky without removing his gaze from the preeti shout.." everyones out..."

His voice create shiver in preeti's body and in a friction of second the canteen was empty...she look at swara for help but swara was busy in glaring lucky ...lucky follow her gaze and found swara..." ooh so baby girl is also here...not bad..its good for you, now you will learn a lesson..." he give his killer smirk..She didn't give any answer only glare him...lucky again fix his gaze from swara to preeti who is shaking in fear...

"why are you scared,we are not going to do anything with you,we are here only to have lunch with you..." both girls look them disbelief." you are not believing us? wait..nikhil bring our food here..." it was sahil..Nikhil brought two plates which were full with chicken,preety look that with disgust..lucky took one peice and forward to preeti.."eat this.." he ordered her while She took a step back "i won't..."

" you have to.." saying he moved that peice close to her mouth..the smell of the chicken made her feel like a vomit...she push his hand back in jerk which results the piece fell down lucky glare her with anger and roared.."how dare you..i was trying to feed you but you push my hand now you see.." He took one egg from canteen table and throw on her...swara placed her hand on mouth in shock...

" wohh what a shot..can i also have one .." sahil laugh in a fun..Lucky bring the whole tray to them ..."yeah sure.." Sahil nikhil and kavi took eggs and throw on her and laugh eveyone looking them from the outside of the canteen..swara was still in shock..while lucky look at her with smirk..he took one egg in his hand and slowly move to preeti and about to throw that on her swara hold his hand...

" stop it now..." she shout angrily...Lucky look at her then her hand which is holding his hand in the middle.." just stop it,what the hell is your problem,just because she is not saying something so you think you can do anything with her..just leave her alone..." her eyes were filled with tears but at the same time anger was also there...Lucky look into her eyes and smile.."wow... now babygirl will protect her...do you really think you can save her from us..." lucky mock at her moving toward preeti while she hides behind swara..." yes.." she said glaring him..."are you sure..." he asked with a raised brow..." yes.." lucky smirk seeing her confident.."ok then...she is free now...lets leave guys..."

Devil 5 move toward the door without forgeting to give a last glare at them..swara hold preeti's hand and tries to remove egg shell from her hairs..suddenly lucky turned back and called her..." hey babygirl.."

She turned back and in a fraction of second he throw an egg on her which he took to throw on preeti and the whole canteen filled with devil 5's laugh...

To be continued...