part - 2 (✔)

Ragini come back to gadodia mansion but at the doorestep only her leg were freezed because of the voice coming from inside...she took a deep breath once again as her parents had started the world war 3 because of her new job...

"why don't you understand,its really dangerous,she is a kid but you are elder na,how could you allowed her.." shamishta's voice was filled with anger,Shekar try to convence her,"mishti our princess is no more kid...she know difference between wrong and right and its her fight,she have to fight alone for justice...""how could you say that she have to fight alone..i am her mother and i will always be with her in each situation..." she answered with a pout...

Ragini smile sadly come at shamishta who was sitting on single sofa with pout and place her hand around to her neck from back kissing her on cheek.."i know mumma...you will always be with me..So why should i be afraid...its him,who should be afraid not me..." " but beta...." shamishta tried to said something but Ragini removed her hands from her neck and sit infront of her on the ground and hold her hands.."maa...do you believe me or not..?" "i do..." "then don't think too much...your princess will soon get success and come back to you...okay..."Shamista agreed half heartly...Ragini took a breath in relieve for this..."now stop this melodrama..i am really hungry..." she says happily to cheer them up...

Shamista smile and went to bring the breakfast for her...she took a deep breath and sit on the sofa where shamista was sitting sometimes ago and close her eyes thinking something deeply...

In maheshwari mansion,dp adarsh are sitting on the dining table ap is serving them while pari is running behind his 5 year old daughter reesha to feed her breakfast...others are enjoying her antics

"please reesha stop it now...you are getting late for school..." pari get tired by running..." i don't wanna to eat..."
Reesha made a face and start running again all over the hall, when laksh came back with a bad mood...he didn't wanted to talk anyone,so he decided to go to the room..but bump with reesha who is coming from other side...she look him from head to toe start laughing..."chachu are u a kid...?you don't even know how to drink chai properly..."
Everyone look at laksh.A angry face come in front of laksh but he flushed her and try to fresh up his mood and pick her up in his arms..." If so, you should teach me...afterall i am your chachu na..what will people say if they will know about this...'reesha's chachu don't know anything...he can't even drink chai properly'...

He bring her to the dining table and made her sit on his lap,signal pari to bring her plate and start feeding her... everyone adore their bonding..."laksh when will you give happiness to us...we want to see your child before our death..." ap asked sadly looking laksh and reesha's bond..

Two teary eyes come in the mind of laksh..his face again become dull..."maa please..how many time i have to say you that i don't want to marry...?" laksh tried to hide his announce..."but i am your maa laksh,i cant see you like this..." "i am getting late for office..." He said and made reesha to sit on another chair and went from there..everyone looked him helplessly...

After that incident she tried to forget about him and she was successful in that...whole day went peacefully for swara...she took a deep breath in relief and went back for her home where the another hell is waiting for her...

As soon as She step inside her small home, someone mock at her.."atlast the queen is back..." she replied in lower voice." urvashi bua..." "who the hell you are waiting for...is your dead mom will come and made lunch...throw your book aside and go to the kitchen fast...sahil will be come soon..." urvashi snapped at her angrily..She wipes her tears and place her book inside the cupboard and come to the kitchen...and start preapring lunch as she very well know if she get late she will again get nothing for lunch in punishment...

She was busy in her work when she felt a hand on her waist she turn back with a jerk and found sahil standing very close to her and his eyes are moving all over her body making her uncomfortable...she tries to adjust her dress.."sa..sahil..what are you doing here...do you need anything...?" She asked in shaking voice..."yes sweetheart...i want you..." his cheap voice gives her shiver..." please leave me...i have to made a breakfast..."pushing him back she tried to ignore him...

"ooh come on..here i am ready to make you a princess and you are caring for food..." he said taking the vegetables from her hands..Before she said something urvashi come there..."sahil what are you doing here...?"
He move back two step and turn to her..." nothing mom..i just came here to see if she is doing her work properly or not..." Urvashi look him suspiciously, swara give a mocking chuckle..ofcourse in her mind only... he left from there without making eye contact to her..she turns to swara and give her a death glare...

"i know what you are upto..you are also trying to seduce my son just like your mother did with my brother...but mind it you will never succeed ..."saying she went from their angrily...swara cried loudly...why maa papa..why did you left me alone...no one love me..see your shona is in so much pain...why didn't you take me with you..why did you left me in this cruel world...i miss you maa papa...please take me with you...please...

Outside one bungalow a black car is shown. In that car a girl wearing a crop top with short and a small red scarf which is her trade mark on her neck covering her whole neck is notstop pressing the horn...after sometime another girl come out of the bungalow and sit inside the car..."offo ragini...don't you have a little patience...i was about to coming..."Ragini rised her eyebrow.." but i was waiting for you from last five minutes.."
She said making a face just like she is waiting from five hours..naina shook her head..."you are waiting from five minutes only not for five hours..."Raigini smile.."okay fine let it go..now come on we are getting late for shopping..."

She said while adjusting her scarf..naina gaze fall on her scarf,she had never seen ragini without this white floral print scarf, it doesn't metter if that scarf suit on her dressing or not she never removed that...naina remembered once she tried to removed her scarf as that was not matching her dressing but for that ragini scold at her very angrily..that was the first time she saw ragini in that anger soon she said sorry for her behaviour but after that incident naina never said anything about her scarf...

To be continued...