✓Prologue

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are a product of the author's imagination and are used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, events or places, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be used or reproduced in any manner without written permission from the author.

'PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME'

All Rights Reserved.

⚠️REMINDERS TO ALL MY READERS:

1. This story is unedited, so expect grammatical errors, typo graphical errors, wrong spellings and any other errors that you'll notice in this story. If you aren't satisfied nor finding a perfect story to your perfectionist mind, I suggest you to NOT continue reading this story. I'm not perfect and I admit it. Wag kang feeling magaling baka ka masobrahan. *Peace be with you*

2. Don't ever compare this story to the other stories. Each and every Author's here are unique in their own way. So please RESPECT.

3. Strictly No Spoilers. If you ever spoil other readers who haven't read the story or the chapters yet, I'll automatically mute those readers. Silent readers are highly appreciated.

Thank you and Enjoy Reading!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THE LONG LOST GODDESS PRINCESS

I am just an ordinary girl. Living on her greatest normal life.

They said I'm cold but they didn't know behind those cold expression were sadness and pain.

I'm just a girl, who used to lived in a dark. Trapped in the past that haunts her everyday.

They said I'm weird. Yes! Cause I have the greatest magic that you can't even imagine. A power that I hated.

I am Winter Eliza

The so called freak

The nerd

And the bullied one inside and outside of school

The girl who was turn into a GODDESS.

The Long Lost Goddess Princess

______________________________________________

Enjoy reading.

"Winter-Rose"