Chapter 24

A/N,
Check out the picture above^-^

Anyways, here's a huge shout out to... Every one of you!!!

There are many more readers out there who have voted too...it's just that there were so many that I might've missed them. I'm sorry about that. And thanks to all of you for voting on my story.

And, you guessed it. It's an early update for all my girl next door readers...enjoy:---

"Can you please stop laughing now?" I asked Cole, who seemed as if he didn't hear me. But I knew that he did.

He didn't. He kept laughing as if there was no tomorrow.

Well, it's your fault.

My fault? How?

Who told you to wear your hello kitty PJs?

That's right. I shouldn't have worn my hello kitty PJs. I look like a complete idiot now.

Cole was wearing tight black jeans, a v neck white t-shirt, and his black leather jacket. He did look quite great in them.

But who wears a leather jacket while sleeping, or at midnight?

A bad boy of course.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer. " I was dragged back to reality because of Cole's Cocky voice.

I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked irritated.

"Nothing." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

Nothing. Just nothing.

"Okay, so you're telling me that, you were throwing pebbles at my window, in the middle of the night, and not to mention that you almost killed me by throwing pebbles at me not once but twice, and now that I've come out of my house, you started laughing at me because you think I'm too big to wear a hello kitty PJs, and when I finally asked you that why were you disturbing me, you say nothing. Just nothing." I said, all at once.

Anyone normal person would detect that I'm annoyed, but people, I said normal, and the Cole Parker isn't normal.

He's a thick-headed, ungrateful, stupid, annoying monkey.

"Geez, you could've asked properly. I would've answered you straight." He said, at this point, I glared at him. And if looks could kill, Cole would have been dead twice by now.

"I wanted to take you out somewhere." He added, as soon as he noticed my glare.

Me? Somewhere? At this time?

"But, don't you think we're a bit early to go out somewhere?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit," Cole said, shaking his head.

"But the most intelligent form of humor." I completed for him.

I smirked. He rolled his eyes.

Xandra: 1, Cole: 0

"Look, it's already 12.30. Are you coming, or do I need to pick you up?" Cole asked, getting serious.

"But you didn't tell me, where?" I argued, raising my eyebrows.

"Somewhere." He replied Nonchalantly.

"Look, what's the guarantee that you won't kill me there?" I asked, fed up of his short answers.

"What? No, of course not. But I promise you'll enjoy." Cole said sincerely.

Before I could protest, he grabbed my wrist, and pulled me along with him, to the passenger's seat. And after getting me seated, he went to the other side of the car and sat at the driving seat.