Chapter 57

Thank you loads for the amazing book cover romancedramafantasy. Guys go check her cover shop "Rags to riches". She makes amazing book covers. Actually, She makes the best covers.

Cole actually heard the whole thing. He was there. He didn't react though. He didn't hit Antony as I expected. He just got him off me.

As for Bethany, she guessed it.

She knew that Antony liked me because when he was drunk(again) he confessed his feelings to Bethany.

Why do I always have to be the villian in every cute love story?

First, I ruined Jasmine's chance and now I ruined Bethany's chance.

I actually wished Bethany to hate me, but she didn't. She wasn't even upset.
She just said, that she knew he didn't like her.

Why do I always have to be the villian in love stories?

Right now, I was sitting beside Cole and staring out of the window as the bus went on. Cole was lost in thoughts, his head on my shoulder.

Infront of me sat James and Antony. Antony had his head in his hands while James was lost in thoughts.

Sitting behind me was Bethany and Jessica. Bethany was happy and talking to Jordan who didn't sit very far. Jessica was texting someone.

I couldn't sit properly because of Jessica's tight jeans. They were very tight to be honest.

I pulled out my phone, as I stared at my mom's five miss calls.

I called her. Obviously.

She picked up almost immediately.

"Something wrong mom?" I quietly asked her, as Cole removed his head from my shoulder.

"Oh yes. There is a problem." Mom said, worriedly.

I straightened myself.

"What happened?" I asked her.

Antony turned to look at me as James did the same.

Bethany stopped flirting and Cole squeezed my free hand.

"You already know that Tyler is here. Well, you shouldn't be knowing this. He wanted to surprise you. He didn't want me to tell you but I already told you. So when you reach, Tyler will be there to pick you up. You need to act like you didn't know that he was going to come. Okay?"

I closed my eyes as I released the breath I was holding.

"Really? That's it? You scared me so much mom. I thought something happened to you or dad."

"Don't be silly. What could happen to us? You just need to act like how I told you."

"On a second thought, no. Remember the dinner we had with the Parker and the Cage family?"

"I don't like where you are going..."

"Do you remember how you said that the dress looked great and I didn't? Well, it is payback time. I will do what I've got to do."

I hung up.

"Something wrong?" Cole asked me.

"Nothing. I just forgot to tell you that Tyler is at home. He will pick me up."

Cole scowled.

"I don't like him."

"The feelings are mutual."