Chapter 50

"You aren't doing it on the right place, I'll do it myself." I whined, as I sat on the stool, in the infirmary, as Cole tried comforting my now swollen cheek, with an ice bag.

The bed in the infirmary was occupied by a junior, who was sleeping.

Like, if you want to sleep, you home.

I winced, as I told Cole  not to press hard.

"Get up." He said, and I raised an eyebrow.

He was being his moody self.

He was being cold, closed off, and rude to everyone after that Sam slapping me incident.

In fact, he was the one, who got Sam a detention, by telling what she did to Mr. Harts, when the teacher asked.

"I said get up." He said, rudely.

What the fuck was wrong with him?

He sighed.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Just get up, Xandra."

I sighed as I finally stood up for that stool.

As soon as I stepped aside, Cole sat on that stool, before pulling me into his lap.

I was straddling him. I gulped, as Cole placed the the ice bag on my cheek.

I am at a loss of words. He could've said so.

"Feeling better?" He faintly asked me, and I dumbly nodded.

I could feel his other hand wrapped around my waist, pulling me a bit closer to him.

My brown eyes met his green ones, as I felt his minty breath on my cheek.

I bit my lips, unable to think of anything.

He stared down at my lips, before looking back at me.

I was paralysed.

He slowly cupped my face with both of his hands, as I took a hold of his shirt in my fist.

I stared into his deep green eyes, as his expensive cologne filled my nostrils.

His green eyes, kind of reminded me of nature.

And nature is beautiful.

His eyelashes were long, complementing his tanned skin.

He slowly made a move, by tilting my head a little, and capturing my lips into his.

His pink, soft lips, moved slowly against mine.

For a moment, I didn't do anything, before coming into my senses and kissing him back.

This kiss was a bliss, as though it was comforting. Not the demanding kind which shows that he wasn't needy.

This kiss showed me that there are things other than lust, like love and  affection.

The infirmary door burst open, but I couldn't give a damn.

I was busy savouring Cole's lips.

They tasted like green apples.

My hands left his shirt, as I ran a hand through his soft brown hair, tugging them a little.

Cole grunted a little, as his hands left my face.

I felt one of his hand, on my waist, pulling me closer, if that was possible.

His other hand was in my hair, tangling them.

Our little moment of joy ended when I felt someone grab my arm forcefully before pulling me away from Cole.

Girl Next Door ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara