Chapter 68

Shout out to m00000007 for the amazing cover above^^^

"I thought you left me," I said, my eyes adjusting the bright light.

"I'm a gentleman. I can't leave a pretty girl all by herself in such a creepy area." Travis explained.

I nodded before I realized something.

"What exactly took you so long to reach here?" I asked him.

Tyler who had a gun pointed at Cole was unaware, that Cole started moving since Tyler was busy looking at Travis just like the rest of us.

James was also staring at Travis in confusion.

"I lost the way." He said, and I nodded.

"Wait, turn around, Travis," Jessica said, suspiciously.

I couldn't help but smile.

Maybe she noticed.

Travis gave her a confused look, before turning around.

Everyone started laughing at the sight of the big hole at the back of his head.

"What's up, with the hairdo?" Brody asked him, as he calmed himself down.

"I and Xandra got a new haircut before coming here. You like my hair?" Travis asked.

It took me all my might not to say, Gee, thanks just bought it.

"I fucking love it. You've gone half  bald." Brody said, smirking.

Travis' colors of his face drained away.

He touched his hair, before realizing what was wrong.

"Why?" He asked me.

"I'm sorry. Your haircut was taking too long, and besides, it's the hairdresser's fault. You can go fight with her later on." I said, sheepishly.

"Wait, Xandra. You got a haircut as well." Antony stated, looking at me.

I nodded at him.

"But long hair looked better on you." James pointed out.

"Don't worry, it'll grow again," I said, smiling a little.

"No girl is ever going to look at me again. I'm going to die single." Travis said, looking as though I told him that he had a deadly disease.

"Hey, that's not the truth. Your hair will grow again. Besides, you're a good looking boy, you'll get a decent girl." I explained.

"You think I'm good looking?" Travis asked, smiling.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up," Cole said, as he quickly snatched the gun from Tyler's hand.

Tyler was caught off guard, as Cole stood up with his gun, pointed at his way.

Tyler looked shocked, as James moved forward and punched Tyler in the face.

Tyler couldn't see properly, as James punched him again and again.

I watched this scene unfold.

James was innocent all along.

Cole explained to me this before.

Tyler, my best friend wanted to kill me today.

"No!" I shouted as Tyler punched James really hard, caused James to fall on the ground.

Cole had his gun raised at Tyler.