Fred x Reader: Bee

WARNING ⚠️ this fan fix contains abuse ⚠️WARNING
(Y/N/N): your nickname

(Y/N): your name

(Y/L/N): your lastname

I was walking down the hall with my best friend Luna Lovegood on our way to my favorite class Herbology. I was lucky enough to have Herbology with the Ravenclaws instead of Slytherins because even though my boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, is in that house they still don't back down and bully my friends and sometimes me. To tell you the truth Draco and I's relationship isn't the best, as nice as Draco can be he is a tad um abusive.

" I just don't understand why you're still with him" Luna exclaimed while shaking her head at me

"Luna I've told you I just can't"

"But (Y/N/N) he's aggressive and abusive!" she shouted

"Shush don't need to be loud!" I quickly covered her mouth with my hand looking around to see if anyone had heard and sure enough two of my childhood friends looked our way. And of course, with my luck they walked over to us. My eyes widened and I looked back at Luna "Let's hurry up Luna don't wanna be late to class" I quickly grabbed her hand and was about to run away but before I was able to one of the twins grabbed my wrist.

"(Y/N/N) is that true?" George asked me with concern. In embarrassment, I  looked down at my feet not saying a word. "(Y/N/N) please answer me." I shook my head and closed my eyes not wanting to look at him. He sighed then I heard Fred start to talk.

"Lemme try George" George then let go of my wrists and I felt Fred grab my shoulders "(Y/N/N) please tell us." I once again shook my head trying so hard to not cry  "(Y/N) please." he said in a soft whisper. I opened my eyes in shock Fred never calls me by my full name the last time he did was when we first met and then I told him he could call me (Y/N/N). I slowly raised my head up meeting his gaze, my eyes started to water but I don't dare to cry not now not in front of them "Love please tell us what's going on"

"C-can I tell you l-later please?I-I don't wanna be late to class." I stuttered out. His hand slowly slid down my arm to my hands, he grabbed my hands and gave me a small smile.

"Of course Bee, now hurry up before you're late to class." I smile, Bee the nickname he gave me after I was sorted into Hufflepuff. He's only called me that a few times, mostly when he needs my help with a prank or whatnot. I smiled back at him and mouthed a 'thank you' then turned around grabbed Lunas' hand and went off to class.

                    -time skip to class-

Herbology is my favorite for many reasons one of them being is that Profesor Sprout is the herbology teacher and another is because I'm very fond of nature. Today was different however, normally it calms me and I'm very eager to learn, but today I keep spacing out thinking about how I'm going to tell the twins.

"-(Y/L/N) Miss (Y/L/N) Miss (Y/L/N)!" Profesor Sprout exclaimed to me

"Huh?" I looked up noticing all the stares from everyone.

"Honey are you okay? You look a bit flushed would you like to go with madam Pomfrey?" she asked with a soft caring voice. I thought for a moment not really wanting to leave and make a scene, but also really needing some time alone. I thought it through then slowly nod " okay get along then don't want you to get worse now do we?" I shake my head and head out to Madam Pomfrey.

                -time skip to the nurse-

I'm laying on the bed eyes closed trying to imagine how the conversation with the twins will go; then I heard two voices one being Madam Pomfrey and the other I believe is my boyfriend.