[ MISS MARIGOLD ]

ELIZABETH F. MARIGOLD
was more than a assistant, she was a magician. A magician capable of doing extraordinary things. She had grown up surrounded by magic, specifically around Lionel Shrike. Best friends with Lionel's son, Dylan, both shared their lové for magic. The lives of these magicians continued well until that fateful one night. Grieve took over their lives, Dylan lost his father and Elizabeth lost the man she greatly looked up to, the person she wanted to be. Years slowly pass by, Dylan and Elizabeth soon separate as they live their lives. Now working a two time job as an assistant and a great magician, she meets a group of people who soon changes her life. Not only does she becomes the fifth horsemen but a refugee of her country. Elizabeth takes things slow, managing to hide her identity and her feelings for a secret someone. She has all the time in the world, she is part magic.

THE EMPRESS CARD  is traditionally associated with maternal influence, it is the card if you are hoping to start a family. She can represent the creation of life, romance, art, or new business. The start of a new relationship, business, or future. Guide yourself to the right path, make a future for yourself. Distance yourself away from the bad and start a new future, a new path. Take risk but be safe. Make the right decision for your partner, are they the one or will you have to try again.

!DISCLAIMER!
I don't not own Now You See nor am I affiliated in making the movie. The only thing I own is Elizabeth Marigold and her plot. Every dialogue of Marigold is mine to own. Her backstory is mine. I did spend a ample amount of time on her story, so please do not steal my ideas.