ACT FIVE

IT'S CALLED MAGIC
—♤—

BEING stuck in a interrogation room wasn't fun at all for Elizabeth. She's still stuck with the massive headache that she hasn't been given Advil for, and the boredom that the room had to offer. Her foot is tapping due to her impatience.

She gives them a five minute maximum, within that five minutes they're not back then she's getting herself out of here. She could've done it a long time ago, but giving them the benefit of the doubt she's decided to be patience with them, until now.

"Ugh!" The magician groans as the minutes pass by. Now she's lost all patience, with a quick shake of her hands she removes the hand cuffs off her. Finally free from the cuffs, she massages her wrist from the tightness.

Quietly standing up from the chair, she's careful not to make any noise, she heads for the door. Opening the door with care, making sure to do it in complete silence. She peaks her head out the door, outside she sees people, agents. All have a job to do.

Nobody seems to care about what she's doing and so she uses this advantage to exit out the interrogation room. She knows that the rest of the horsemen are in the following rooms, she just doesn't know who's in which.

So taking an educated guess, she walks down the hallway where the supposed horsemen are to be. She knows the glass are two sided so they won't be able to see her when she walks by. Elizabeth walks pass by the first one which was Henley, she was doing some tricks with the chair. The next one was Jack, who was sleeping so he was no use. Third was Daniel, who wasn't doing anything but sitting.

Before she was able to pass by Merritt's room, two agents exited out from what Elizabeth assumes was the interrogation room Merritt was in. Before they could recognize the magician, Elizabeth, who has no other choice, is forced into the nearest room. Quickly she closes the door to hide from the incoming agents.

"You know normal people would knock first."

Elizabeth smiles at the cuffed magician. "Well, I'm not normal, now am I?"

"That's for certain." Daniel says, playing with deck of cards he brought with him. Elizabeth makes her way to the table to sit across from him. "They take an awfully long time. But they're on their way for you." She informs him as she transiently stares at him, he enticingly smiles at her and she returns the gesture, her cheeks turning into a prominent crimson red.

Without any warnings the door opens revealing the two agents she had seen earlier. Ones a blonde and a brunette, one's name is Dylan Rhodes and another was Alma Dray.

She mischievously smiles at them as they stand there in shock. "Who the hell let you out?" The male brunette says as he walks towards Elizabeth, forcefully making her stand up from the chair.

"I did. And I don't need a key to do so, sir." Elizabeth replies back with confidence.

"What? You did it using magic?" Dylan says sarcastically.

Elizabeth simply answers, "Yup." As she's being cuffed again by the blonde. "Stay there." Dylan tells her as the blonde sits in front of Daniel now, ready to interrogate him.

"Is this your card?" Daniel says as he pulls out a five of spades. The blonde smiles at the magician, "See, I knew you weren't a queen of hearts lady, and I respect that. The trick usually works better when I'm not strapped in but I understand protocol."