ACT ELEVEN.

NEW YORK
—♤—

"HELLO, New York!" Henley exclaims from the top of the roof, standing beside Daniel and Elizabeth, Merritt was next to the brunette female magician. Her greeting made the cheering of the crowd to intensify.

"Thank you for the magic!" Elizabeth exclaims. Henley finishes her sentence, "And thank you for being such an incredible and dedicated audience. Unfortunately, like all good things, it must come to an end."

Both Dylan and Alma were racing up the stairs trying to catch up with the Horsemen. They thought they had them all figured out when they decided to go to the parking lot, but they were oh so wrong.

"So we would like to start our show tonight by saying goodbye," Daniel says.

"All we wanted was to bring the world to a magic show," Elizabeth says.

"And thereby bring a little magic back to the world," Henley adds.

They dramatically grab a hold of each other's hands, magically disappearing together when the background light flashed. By the time Dylan and Alma could get through the cheering crowd, they were gone. Disappointed but not put down, Dylan doesn't give up yet.

"This has been one hell of a ride for all of us," Merritt exclaims, grabbing the attention of not only Dylan Rhodes and Alma Dray, but the rest of the city. "But it's time for us to disappear."

"Goodnight, New York," Daniel greets.

"Thank you for believing in us!" Merritt waved to the crowd.

With that, the four Horsemen starts to sprint towards the end of the platform. Dylan sees this and makes an attempt to stop by them yelling "Stop!"It obviously doesn't work. So, he takes measure into his own hands when the Horsemen doesn't stop. He pulled out his gun and he aims it at the Horsemen giving them one last warning before shooting.

Alma redirects Dylan's aim, trying not to cause any massive casualties.

As they Horsemen run off the platform. They disappear into the air, appearing as cash.

Although it had seemed like they had disappeared into a whole another realm. They were close by. On another roof of a building, they were sprinting. The four Horsemen kept sprinting until they had come to the end of the building. That's where they run down the fire exit of the building, making sure they were not being followed.

When they were in the clear, the Horsemen made their way to the subway. Catching the next train to Times Square. The Horsemen casually sat in the train as if they had not just robbed a bank a few hours ago. Although it had seemed like that had won, their plan was far from over. They still needed to go to Central Park where the Shrike Tree was, in order to get the next instructions.

After a few stops, the fours magicians get off at their stop. Exiting the train along with a dozen of strangers, surprisingly, they were not noticed once. But once they reached the surface of the city, they were in the midst of the attention. Across the massive screens on the building that surrounded them was the news of the missing The 5 Horsemen.

Elizabeth looked around in excitement. The chilly breeze of New York swept her brown locks out of place, but she couldn't care less. They were all over New York City. One of the world's busiest cities. Now, this would certainly catch the attention of the Eye. "Guys, that's us!" Elizabeth exclaimed, pointing at one of the many screens around them.

At some point in Elizabeth's life, she had never thought that she would be famous. Surprisingly to her expectations, she would've never thought she'd get famous this way.