Prologue

*Luke's P.O.V*

"Why are we here?" I ask my little sister. She had decided she wanted to come to this party and mum made me come with her, seeing how I'm older and stronger apparently.

"Well Ashton invited me and told me to bring you, if you wanted to come." she tells me taking a sip of the alcohol she was drinking. I take it out of her hands and take a big sip of it. If I'm going to be here might as well fit in.

"Why does he want me here? Ain't I just a nerd?" I question and Ella shrugs taking her drink back.

"Maybe he likes you." She tells me and I roll my eyes. The thought of Ashton Irwin being anything other than straight made me want to laugh,

"That boy is straighter than a line, " I tell her and she smiles sadly at me. I havent been long came out to my sister and mum.  Neither were mad, Ella was so excited. She told me she was going to take me 'boyfriend shopping' one day.

"I sorry Bro." She says and I smile at her.

"Go find Michael!" She tells me "I'm going to get a refill,"

"Alright," I tell her before departing ways, I quickly find Michael, he was leaning on a wall watching people dance.

"You couldn't get any creeper." I tell him taking the cigerate he had in his mouth out and out it in mine.

"Why do you always do that?" he groans and I shrug.

"I'm saving you from dying." I tell him and he takes it back.

"No thanks Hemmo." he tell me as my sister comes over to us.

Ella Hemmings is the wild one out of us Hemmings. Shes never been much of a good girl.

"I'm going to get both of you so hammered you cant walk." Ella says coming up to us.

"I shouldn't be letting you drink." I tell her and she pouts.

"Pleaseeee Lukey?" she pleads giving me puppy dog eyes

"Fine." I say giving in. She hugs me tightly and I laugh

"Now I'm going to dance with a pretty girl. Come on Ella!" Michael says grabbing her hand

"Don't make a move on my sister Clifford!" I joke and he winks at me slapping her butt playfully. I roll my eyes before walking over to the bar.

"Anything strong." I tell the bartender taking a seat. He nods before turning around.

"I see your sister talked you into coming." a voice says behind me. I turn around in my chair to see Ashton standing behind me with a smug smile.

"She made me come." I say and he chuckles.

"She would probably need someone to get her home." he says pointing over to where Michael and Ella were dancing, rather closely. I knew Michael likes Ella but I thought she had this thing for one of the juniors, or maybe she's just hammered.

"So will Michael," I add and he laughs.

"So Luke I heard youre smart." Ashton starts and i raise my eyebrow, Everyone knows I'm a nerd, there is no in between.

"Yeah I'm pretty smart why?"

"Will in please tutor me in Math?" he says leaning in a little, he was so close I could feeling the heat from his body.

"S-sure." I say and he bites his lip

"I promise it'll be fun." he says winking at me.

++

So I just recently fell in love with Lashton, okay, and now I ship it so darn hard ;) I love you guysssss :)