Chapter 2

I sigh when the bell rings signaling the end of the day. I grab my bag making my way to my car. Ella comes running up to me with a huge smile on her face.

"Brooooooo!!" She exclaims and i raise an eyebrow. She was either high, drunk, or just excited for my tutor 'date' with Ashton, as she put it.

"Yes El?" I say opening my car door.

"We need to get you home so i can fix your hair and put you in something better than what youre wearing." She says and i look down at my outfit. I had a black Blink 182 shirt and black skinny jeans on and personally i looked fine.

"I look fine Ella." I groan and she laughs dryly

"Get in the car." She says and i oblige starting the engine. Soon we got home and Ella wasnt giving up on getting me ready for this 'date' i had.

"You have to look amazing for your soon to be husband." She tells me playing with my hair.

"Youre going to have to be quiet Ella. Ashton Irwin doesnt like me!" I say and she smirks.

"You dont know that yet." She says and i pout

"Please just be quiet about it." I plead and she nods.

"Fine, fine." She says getting some gel out of the bottle rubbing it in my hair.

"So you and Michael?" I ask changing the subject. She smiles widely turning a bright red.

"Yeah me and Michael." She says and i laugh.

"Awwe my sister has a boyfriend." i say teasing her.

"Now you need to be quiet." She groans finishing my hair.

"Oh come on. I never knew you liked him." I say and she blushes again trying to hide it by running into my room. 

"Well i do now come on." She groans and i walk into my room. She throws clothes at me until she finds the 'perfect' outfit.

++

"Ashton dear Luke is here!" Ms. Irwin yells up the stairs flashing a smile to me.

"Hey Luke." Ashton says coming down the stairs. I wave slightly looking at the ground awkwardly playing with my fingers.

"Come in." Ashton says grabbing my arm pulling me inside. "Mum we'll be upstairs studying."

"Okay." She says before Ashton drags me up the stairs.

"What are you wearing?" He asks and i chuckle

"Something my baby sister picked out." I say and he chuckles

"If I'm going to be completely honest i think it would look alot better on my floor." he says coming closer to me. My breath hitches as he gets so close im presses against the wall.

"I-I-" I stutter and he chuckles tilting my chin up to look at him.

"We both know that i dont need a tutor in math." He whispers 

"y-yeah." I say as he leans forward.

"Can i try something?" He questions and i nod slightly. He closes in the gap between us pressing his lips on mine. Soon it turned into a full out make out session on the floor. I look up at him from my position on the floor and he smiles at me.

"You honestly dont know how long ive wanted to do that.." He trails off before pulling me on top of him.

"Me either." I whisper leaning in to kiss him again.

++

I have no idea how i feel about this :/ Is it okay? Comment below pleaseeeee anyway. They made out. But do you think its to soon? Pleaseeee tell me. Oh and believe me, this is not going to be chiche. I know this is a little short forward. But as it says in the describition thingie, Lukes past is threaten to be uncovered so who knows what the future holds. :)