Chapter 5

So you continued on thinking about the party and what was awaiting you for the whole twin period, till it was time for lunch. You packed your stuff and walked to Jisoo, who was already waiting for you, since you were the last one to get out of the classroom.

"Aaaand what do you think? How's class and the teacher?" Jisoo suddenly asked as you were on your way to the cafeteria.

"Uh, well okay I didn't listen at all, but that guy Hoseok is okay I guess. He's a little weird somehow? I don't know. Anyway, I talked to him the whole first lesson and then almost fell asleep during the second one."

"Haha, I guess you could think so, Y/N. But for real, Hoseok's a great guy, I bet you two will become good friends actually. By the way, we're here, this is the cafeteria. Just come along with me, I got my contacts, we don't have to wait in that long ass queue." She told you while you were looking at the line that looked like every single student of this school was part of it.

'At least now I understand why they all rushed out of the classroom like their life depended on it... Freaks.'

"May god bless you because even if I was hungry af, I wouldn't dare to stand in that line right now. How can they endure that every day? Hell." You were still shook.

Jisoo just laughed out loud at your comment and dragged you along with her, right to the other end of the line. She simply walked around the corner behind the counter and grabbed two big plates along with drinks for the both of you.

"What are you?? How'd you get to that? Is your dad like the principal?" You asked, as shooketh as you already were before, wondering why she had this luxury.

"Omg, actually, yes. How did you know? Are you a wizard or a genie? Do I have 3 wishes now?" She joked and the two of you laughed soundly while walking further into the dining hall.

Then, Jisoo walked straight to a table where all of the seven handsome boys from earlier were seated. She sat down, waiting for you to do so too, but you just stood there and took a look at the boys once again.

"Sweetie, shall I repeat myself? I said this already today, but don't start to-" that one guy, Jimin, was about to repeat his quote from earlier but you interrupted him rudely.

"Yeah, quit that shit, boy, I got it. Why you gotta be like that?" You said while rolling your eyes and sat down next to him, having all of them stare at you.

"Oh my, sHe dId tHaT!1!!" one of them, you assume it was Taehyung, said and erupted into laughter along with some others. Yoongi just scoffed and smirked, looking over to Jimin, who started all this.

Jimin was shooketh, but at the same time looked so turned on by you being all savage like this. He bit his lip and scooted closer to you. "Mmmm be more careful with that attitude babygirl, otherwise bad things are gonna happen today and let's say I don't know if you really want that to happen~" He whispered in your ear seductively, sending a chill down your spine.

You reacted and slapped his arm, pushing him away from you. "You wish, pfff. Also better drop your attitude first before I drop mine, maybe call me by my name first, what about that?" You said smirking, this was like a game to you and you liked it, and so seemed Jimin.

"No sorry, I don't want to, honey. Guess you won't obey me any time sooner, huh? I've warned you~" He smirked, looking right into your eyes, while you just scoffed.

Before you could answer anything, Seokjin unterrupted the both of you. "No bitchin' in my kitchen! And no dirty stuff, where'd your innocence go I swear to god-"

Before he was able to finish, he also got interrupted by Jungkook. "Which innocence? What's that? Especially you Seokjin, how would you know?" He said teasingly while Seokjin's cheeks flushed a bright red, along with Namjoon's.

'Ah, so you can obviously see what's going on between whom here. Seems like Seokjin and Namjoon have something going on, I don't know about Yoongi but Hoseok calls him daddy as I think?? Oh and I bet Jimin's single AND a fuckboy. Now I just got to know what's with Taehyung and Jungkook.'